KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,651 Trump card
1,341,065 Picture Thread
479,007 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
KGB Senator
Deceased
KGB Senator
Deceased

Speaking from outside one of the UK forums I post on has done a poll with Mcain getting 12% and Obama getting over 80%.

Many of the republician ideals would go down very badly indeed here,

anti abortion, pro gun, anti stem cell research, creationist and wanting to teach that in science lessons, anti gay, someone with those views and I belive Palin has them would be concidered a nutjob in this country and those views are pretty common amoungst republicans.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We got alot of nutjobs in the US tho and Mccain might win Republicans vote that way reguardless of whos on the stage the democrats i believe do the same

Its the swing voters who are gonna decide the elections for the next 20 years

Quote:

anti abortion, pro gun, anti stem cell research, creationist and wanting to teach that in science lessons, anti gay, someone with those views and I belive Palin has them would be concidered a nutjob in this country and those views are pretty common amoungst republicans.

I got no problem admiting

Anti-Abortion/StemCell. I dont kill babys

Pro-Gun .... I'm in the Greatest military on the planet so DUH

Creationism ... Much of the world Believes in (God) in some form and America was a country based on it (In God We Trust) I would never deny God

Anti-Gay I just lol'ed if another guy wants to suck another guys dick lol whatever i just don't want it around me go and do whatever u want but don't bring it around me one of my friends i work with she is gay but doesn't flaunt it around us wearing panzie pink rainbows and try to convince us being gay is the way to be and we love her to death its all those other nutcases wearing spandex and holding signs and dressing in any god forgiving set up and trying to tell me being gay is the greatest experiance on earth is what i find sick just keep it away

I dont like the total views of either party to be honest ... I said what i hated about Mccain and the war so i'll say What i don't like About Obama/Democrat

I work hard very very hard and sacrifice alot in the military but my very best friend i have known for 22 years now who is 29 yr's old refuses to work has no motivation in life itself and smokes weed all day and its not even his weed ....... He gets Money from the goverment every single month and lives in an area where housing doesn't even cost him 25-50 dollars a month and he's perfectly healthy and is totally fine to live for free and enjoy it

I have problems with shit like that and its in alot of citys i live in cleveland and its everywhere ... I dont even wanna talk about the shit when u have kids and start getting money and free housing for it

we have driven people who want more then just the bullshit thats out there and we drive ourselfs to get more i gotta say i hate the freeloaders and the people who want to make it even easier for them thats just me tho

And if anyone doesn't believe people get free food free housing and more i'll start providing links once they get the shit for free they start depending on it and have 0 motivation to get a job i mean why should they hell

SHADE REPLY INC

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

END RANT

Last edited by Represent; 09/02/08 02:57 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
KGB Senator
Deceased
KGB Senator
Deceased
I'm not planning to debate on any of those issues as debating homosexuality, stem cell research, abortion, creationism nearly always gets very devisive and with people getting upset and angry with each other and we certainly don't need that in the guild at the moment.

Was just illistrating how the democrats and republicans are viewed abroad.

There is a big difference though between beliveing in and loving God compared to beliveing every bit of the bible is literally true and that creationsim should be taught as fact in science lessons.

But anyway last I'm saying about it, my views on all of those subjects (other than the gun one where both sides make good arguements) are very very very different to a significant percentage of republicians.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I wouldnt debate those issues and i love u no matter what fleeting

I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
KGB Senator
Deceased
KGB Senator
Deceased
Ditto mate

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

Doesnt change the fact that he does not have very much exp. Where are all the articles about that?
Actually I dont care. The whole who has more exp is bullshit to me.
But if you make a point about one person, and the person you support has the same problem..............

All I did was quote an email I got so that people could get a quick gist... If I had a problem with people having very little experience then I probably would have supported Hilary instead of Obama in the primaries, but I don't. It's her radically conservative and, in turn, controlling political beliefs/policies that trouble me - if McCain takes office with this crazy bitch as his VP then we're fucked. If anyone feels that we wouldn't be completely fucked over, please tell me why!

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Speaking from outside one of the UK forums I post on has done a poll with Mcain getting 12% and Obama getting over 80%.

Many of the republician ideals would go down very badly indeed here,

Stem cell research G.W. Bush is the only president that has ever given money to this. So anti stem cell he is not. Now I am thinking you mean the stem cells that you kill babys to get. But did you know that adult stem cells are where the money is at. With adult stem cells they have made great progress with and the baby killer ones they have not.

Anti abortion. So what. I dont think killing babys is a nice thing to do.

Creationist and wanting to teach that in science lessons. I send my kids to private school, they teach both not much of a problem there. BTW THEORY OF EVOLUTION. Its a theory because they havent proven it yet.

Not sure about the anti-gay thing I have not heard of a bill put up about outlawing them.

PRO GUN GOD I LOVE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

I'm not planning to debate on any of those issues as debating homosexuality, stem cell research, abortion, creationism nearly always gets very devisive and with people getting upset and angry with each other and we certainly don't need that in the guild at the moment.

Was just illistrating how the democrats and republicans are viewed abroad.

There is a big difference though between beliveing in and loving God compared to beliveing every bit of the bible is literally true and that creationsim should be taught as fact in science lessons.

But anyway last I'm saying about it, my views on all of those subjects (other than the gun one where both sides make good arguements) are very very very different to a significant percentage of republicians.

We can debate just dont get mad about it. Unless your a politician then I dont like you.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We wont be fucked over because... What do think they are going to do. Force you to go to church??? Dont think so. Force you to get pregnate and not have a baby??? Dont think so.

First tell me what you think they are going to do to you. Things that have a real chance of happening. Not some biased political crap the other side is saying.

Lastly I am niether republican or democrat. So dont think I am defending anyone. I just dont like politicians in general.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ladys and Gentle My Boy Helomoto is a lil mad it seems today and there isn't enough whiskey to settle him down heh dam T calm down bro :P

I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard