KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 7 guests, and 30 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Brutal
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,052,119 Trump card
1,347,104 Picture Thread
483,065 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Slinger Offline OP
Missing in Action - October 2021
OP Offline
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

"The MoveOn family of organizations brings real Americans back into the political process. With over 3.3 million members across America – from carpenters to stay-at-home moms to business leaders – we work together to realize the progressive promise of our country. MoveOn is a service – a way for busy but concerned citizens to find their political voice in a system dominated by big money and big media." -Taken from the MoveOn.org website.

MoveOn.org's current goal is to get the message of former US infantry sergeant John Bruhns out to the American public. To do so, they're asking for donations from 25$ and up to help get a short interview with him aired on TV as an advertisement.

Take a look at the video, it's short, and see if it's something your wallet has room for...

YouTube Video

Donation Page

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
I'd have to disagree with him. He's right in certain circumstances but there are drastically different examples occurring in this country as well. However I am unsure if examples like the one he described outnumber the number of positive examples out here... that would be a good question to answer but him nor I can answer it. So I'm not saying he's wrong but I don't feel he's right either.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record

Link Copied to Clipboard