Before you dismiss this as something you'd rather not read because talking about religion has a tendency to get people's blood boiling, do me the favor of humoring me and taking a look. I promise it won't be that bad.

As I'm Atheist to the bone, there's probably a decent chance I've said something that has tweaked someone in KGB, my family, my circle of friends, etcetera. This is a comic that I found while reading material that reinforced my personal beliefs, and it made me smile, a lot. It made me smile because it didn't dismiss the possibility of religion(s) like so many other comics and articles I've read, but instead it made a great attempt at trying to screw the heads back onto those who are overzealous in their evangelical crusade on politics and controlling other people.

I'm not trying to say that there's anyone in KGB who's (in the eyes of an Atheist) "too religious", mostly because we tend to avoid those types of conversations to keep everything happy, but I do think this is something that everyone, be they Christians (of any flavor), Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, etcetera, should read.

http://www.jhuger.com/tract/dtr/index.php

Disclaimer: Anyone who reads this should understand that it does poke fun at religion (Christianity in particular) to a certain degree, but it's for a greater purpose than mockery. **There is actually a good point to be made in this comic!**

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]