KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,020 Trump card
1,341,178 Picture Thread
479,101 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Whoopin Offline OP
KGB Paladin
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
Quote:

Whoopin isnt joining, but it looks like hes having alot of fun in -X- and he helps me out with fessy buffs once and awhile.

After KGB kinda retired from SB I went errant and stayed errant up until -X- recruited me. They rely on me now and I am their most reliable assassin and it makes a difference in most fights. Ive been with them almost 5 months and to leave now at this time would be dishonorable.

Kinda like when KGB recruited me I was loyal and truely still am. I was promoted to Paladin because I earned it, everyone knows I still represent de KGB.

I will never purposely hunt you guys and I always think twice/three times before attacking and I dont if I know its appropriate. (For eg if we meet at mine fight I would think you would want me to defend/attack).

TFO is right if Im doing my solo stuff I group and buff you guys np, and donate clutter. Its good to see you back in open PvP.

Oh yeah Im always lookin for targets and will tag for bane when time allows. Cant get enough fights. Send Avenge a /tell anytime.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
You got it bro!

Was nice to see you guys at the CN/KR bane, until -X- started EQing for the offering, but it was expected that someone would pull a stunt like that and I was smart enough to stay out of the way. :P

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard