Posted By: Whoopin Whoopin to Shadowbane - 02/28/07 04:02 AM
My first and final movie is ready for download, check it out:

Whoopin to Shadowbane

Im sure youll like it.
Posted By: Binbs Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/01/07 04:56 AM
ohh nice
Posted By: Whoopin Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/01/07 07:49 PM
Whoa hi Binbs, long time no see.

You like my one and only movie? I even included some KGB SSs in the Collector's Edition Bonus Material.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/01/07 08:02 PM
How about Whoopin to KGB?

Who are you with now that Dissent is gone? We're about to have a tree there on Wrath. ^^
Posted By: Stromberg Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/01/07 08:34 PM
hey all we got our tree now all come to SB! yay
Posted By: Whoopin Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/02/07 06:52 PM
Alright KGB on Wrath, welcome back guys.
Posted By: Stromberg Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/04/07 04:27 PM
you joining us whoopin? oh and pls give me a template of your mage assass^^
Posted By: TheLastOne Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/05/07 02:49 AM
Whoopin isnt joining, but it looks like hes having alot of fun in -X- and he helps me out with fessy buffs once and awhile.
Posted By: Represent Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/05/07 02:53 AM
is there even respect in shadowbane anymore ?
Posted By: TheLastOne Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/05/07 02:57 AM
Oh you make it sound like theirs been respect in shadowbane recently
Posted By: Whoopin Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/07/07 08:19 AM
Quote:

Whoopin isnt joining, but it looks like hes having alot of fun in -X- and he helps me out with fessy buffs once and awhile.

After KGB kinda retired from SB I went errant and stayed errant up until -X- recruited me. They rely on me now and I am their most reliable assassin and it makes a difference in most fights. Ive been with them almost 5 months and to leave now at this time would be dishonorable.

Kinda like when KGB recruited me I was loyal and truely still am. I was promoted to Paladin because I earned it, everyone knows I still represent de KGB.

I will never purposely hunt you guys and I always think twice/three times before attacking and I dont if I know its appropriate. (For eg if we meet at mine fight I would think you would want me to defend/attack).

TFO is right if Im doing my solo stuff I group and buff you guys np, and donate clutter. Its good to see you back in open PvP.

Oh yeah Im always lookin for targets and will tag for bane when time allows. Cant get enough fights. Send Avenge a /tell anytime.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Whoopin to Shadowbane - 03/07/07 11:51 AM
You got it bro!

Was nice to see you guys at the CN/KR bane, until -X- started EQing for the offering, but it was expected that someone would pull a stunt like that and I was smart enough to stay out of the way. :P
© The KGB Oracle