KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 15 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Greeley
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,003,950 Trump card
1,337,260 Picture Thread
477,076 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Exey Offline OP
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
OP Offline
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE FIRST ANNUAL KGB HOLIDAY EVENT!

The rules are simple… Guess a number between 1 and 2000 and you will be crowned the first ever winner of KGB’s new annual holiday event.. You have unlimited guesses, so you better hop in and guess those numbers as if you were Rainman himself. Once the number has been guessed the bot will move on to the next round. Remember there can only be one! err three... winners. Also you will not be permitted to type in this channel until the event starts.

So let's get to the good part. You may be asking yourselves, “why would I waste my precious time on Christmas Eve guessing random numbers on a discord?” Well the answer is obvious, my cheerful little friends, because you can win prizes!

Prize List for 2021 KGB Holiday Guess-a-thon:
First Prize: $75.00 Dollar Amazon e-gift card (USD) + Special Discord role you can gloat about until the next event
Second Prize: $50.00 Dollar Amazon e-gift card (USD)+ Special Discord role you can gloat about until the next event
Third Prize: $25.00 Dollar Amazon e-gift card (USD)+ Special Discord role you can gloat about until the next event

Important information:
The start time for this event is December 24, 2021 at 9:00PM EST. There will be 3 rounds total, each round has no expiration time/date and the next round won’t begin until the previous round has been won. The event will conclude after three successful rounds.

We are aware that this event is last minute, and we apologize to those who may not be able to participate. But expect more events like this one moving forward!

Last edited by Exey; 12/23/21 10:18 PM.
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I like money.

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard