KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#146465 08/25/21 10:59 AM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
August 25th, 2021 - Year 24
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB NEW WORLD FACTION PLANNING

Here is what we know so far:

1. KGB will have a closed faction using the Federal Faction Model (See the KGB Articles of Confederation https://www.the-kgb.com/the-kgb-articles-of-confederation/ Article 2, Section 2)
2. KGB General Order #2 will be in effect (See KGB Bill of Rights and Conduct https://www.the-kgb.com/the-kgb-bill-of-rights-and-conduct/ General Order #2
3. JetStar and Romeo will be leading the faction per the federal model
4. KGB will pick a server and a faction depending on many factors.
- Where will our allies be?
- What makes the most sense for an international guild?
- Do we want to partner with alliances, or set our on our own to recruit a new generation of KGBers?
There are many questions we need to explore over the next month. You are all invited to join the conversation either in this thread or in the SECURE KGB New World forums for members only and sensitive issues.
With the overall media interest and the interest of the membership, we need to give this title the attention it deserves.
Personally, and I know I am speaking for the population of the Crowfall Faction under Hight Chancellor Syev, I will continue to play and follow Crowfall during our presence in New World.

Last edited by JetStar; 08/25/21 10:59 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I think it is a great opportunity to recruit a new generation of KGB. I will be planning to have a toon in NW for CF down time and when support is needed, but will be primarily in CF. My son Caleb will be in NW, there are some buddies that left SB steam for CF but we're only dinking around in CF waiting for NW, I have talked to a couple of them about KGB. I think I big release like this will def be an opportunity to bring new ppl in but also maybe there's some old vets that might filter in too as the game opens.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted by Tempest/Kulgan
I think it is a great opportunity to recruit a new generation of KGB. I will be planning to have a toon in NW for CF down time and when support is needed, but will be primarily in CF. My son Caleb will be in NW, there are some buddies that left SB steam for CF but we're only dinking around in CF waiting for NW, I have talked to a couple of them about KGB. I think I big release like this will def be an opportunity to bring new ppl in but also maybe there's some old vets that might filter in too as the game opens.

The niche nature of Crowfall really limits opportunities for recruiting. There is a whole class of KGB players that were not interested in CF but will be full speed ahead in NW.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Yeah the reason I stopped playing CF was because Melee didn't feel very good to me. And as a secutor, I was a one trick pony for pulls. I think it would be nearly impossible to recruit out of CF because it seems everyone who is playing is already tied to a guild. This game is not very solo friend at all.

I am very much looking forward to NW now and hopefully Amazon does the game justice and it can be a jumping off point to bring in some new blood. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY THOUGH!!!

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted by Goriom
Yeah the reason I stopped playing CF was because Melee didn't feel very good to me. And as a secutor, I was a one trick pony for pulls. I think it would be nearly impossible to recruit out of CF because it seems everyone who is playing is already tied to a guild. This game is not very solo friend at all.

I am very much looking forward to NW now and hopefully Amazon does the game justice and it can be a jumping off point to bring in some new blood. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY THOUGH!!!

Let Syev know that you are done with CF so he wont reserve a spot for you.

Star Citizen Hanger:

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard