KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Garciavega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,358
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 2
Popular Topics(Views)
2,067,303 Trump card
1,350,552 Picture Thread
484,833 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
lol pawns you been around the wrong woman.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Girls don't care about the pricetag...

hahahahahhhah, Hahahahhahaahhahaahah, hahahhahahahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahahhahahahah, ok, ok, HOOHOOHJHOOHHHOHOOOHHOO, wait, wait, Please, please stop. I am going to have a heart attack here.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Yea jet knows alot about woman aren't you single??

*oh low blow*

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Bishop Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hehe, hes totally right though. Girls, like every thing else in life want balance. That means something sentimental and meaningful every once and while. And then something horribly expensive every other once in a while.

Bishop Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Quote:

PS> you better feel special MR I hate sayin bye to people it makes me cry, Grimm was teasin me about cryin over it.

Winter your so cute : )

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Yea jet knows alot about woman aren't you single??

*oh low blow*

I have an experiment for al you gentleman out there. Make a pretty card, and write a poem in it. Hand decorate it and put some quality time. Give it to your girlfriend/wife, etc. Then go out and buy yourself a $650 PS3 or a new computer.

Watch the girls face closely when you say, "Hey, LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT MYSELF!". I think my point will be made in the reaction and the passive agressive retailation you receive in the coming months.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Missing in Action - October 2021
lol, that's because you spent your money on a PS3, if you get the Wii she'll sit on your lap while you play, I promise!

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Bishop Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
lol, slinger is the resourceful type.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Real plain and simple comrade. They like getting gifts and they like knowing you're thinking about them and not someone else (even though you are actually thinking about 2 girls you bastard. )

However, you're not living next door to them, thus the best ways to show you are thinking about them and to give them gifts is through ordering them stuff. And so... this is how money does matter. Sure, they say just do something to let them know you care, but most options... in order to show said "care"... requires spending money, and alot, for something that seems like it should be cheaper.

Flower Sites, I like teleflora the best, they have the upgrade option which makes the style you pick even better looking than the pic (or so they claim) and chocolates are always a winner, probably worth sending a small box with the flowers.

www.teleflora.com
www.flora200.com
www.1800flowers.com

Or if they aren't much for flowers, or allergic, or you can't find any you like to send her, then skip the flowers altogether and go straight to the chocolate...

www.godiva.com

There's a cookie, truffle, nugget, something on there that any woman would love...... crave. Hell I wish I had some freak'n chocolate even, something with peanuts, carmel and dark chocolate, or no wait... dark chocolate and raspberry. Hell yeah.

Or buy the gold covered rose and then also set the delivery date for the godiva chocolate to be the same date the rose would arrive (Godiva lets you pick the date.) And if you do have a nice poem or words of love to share, than buy a card on the godiva site to go with the order and type it in there. Otherwise Godiva just gives a small but stylish card for free that can only hold like 14 words.

In summary, don't be cheap, how much you spend DOES matter, BECAUSE you can only do the hand written letter thing so many times before you have to switch it up, and switching it up means expensive options. $60 for flowers, $20 for chocolate. Spend the $80 bro, they are most likely worth it and soon you'll be gone and wishing you had sent more of a gift.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
www.proflowers.com is the best I've found. No fancy white box, but the flowers last for a good while, they're inexpensive, and they're VERY nice! I order from them every Valentine's and have always been overly pleased with the smiles they put on the ladies' faces!

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard