KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Bishop Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Alright, well as you guys know I’m leaving to Rosario Argentina in a couple of months. Rosario actually means rosary, named after their saint Lady of the Rosary, a.k.a. the mystic rose.

So I like the idea of the rose, and I was thinking of having a rose sent to my best friend in New Hampshire who I will not see for two years. Not to mention depending on how my relationship goes with the girl I’m going up to Idaho to spend time with, I was also planning on picking up a rose in town for her as well.

But as I started looking over the internet I quickly found it would cost at least 40 dollars to have a small(but pretty) set of roses hand delivered in New Hampshire. And at least 30 to have it sent by mail.
3 roses

Realizing I was already in the market for 40 dollars in flowers that wont even last very long I started looking at some other options.
check this out
Its a real rose dipped in gold and the leaves and pedals are lacquered so it will last a long time(I would think forever) and you can still see the color. However we are talking 65 dollars to have it sent in a nice white box with a letter. This would mean I’m working weekends that I really don’t want to work : (

I checked ebay and there is a good rated seller who can send it for like 45 dollars however I would assume there is no note, nor a nice white box. Ebay, however, would work if my relationship in Idaho goes well I could buy one from ebay and put my own card or whatever I want to give it to her.

Basically I’m not sure if it's worth the money. I think its cute and will last a long time, and represents where I will be so they can think of me. I like to throw in something sentimental every once in a while to keep them on their toes.

I was hoping the ladies here could let me know what they think of these roses, and maybe some you guys know a cheaper solution.

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
Make something that means something to the both of you. Even just a card you made with pictures in it of you or the both of you. Girls don't care about the pricetag... they care about the effort and thought put into a gift. That is what matters. If it means something to you it will mean something to them.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Missing in Action - October 2021
well the cheapest solution is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnhJA2a3rXo&mode=related&search= (censored don't worry)

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
firefox doesn't like Youtube links. Fun Fun

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
i never have problem with youtube on ff
tbh that looks cheap for 54 bux..

i am not a flower girl.
are they into charm bracelets or maybe some sorta charmed necklace of a rose that they can wear close to their heard to remember you while you are away ?

Nothing worse then having Steve spend 40 bux on some flowers that die in 2 wks when we could've bought something that lasts longer.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Quote:

well the cheapest solution is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnhJA2a3rXo&mode=related&search= (censored don't worry)

lol as soon as i saw the title of the thread i thought of that vid

Its like a school bus of nuns hitting a shit wagon and bursting into flames. You just can't look away... -Tasorin
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Bishop here is some serious advice. It isn't what you buy for them as much as the note YOU write to put with it. That will be more treasured and more loved then whatever comes with it if anything at all. And then after that each letter will be cherished. Make sure whatever you send is something you think is nice, but make sure that the letter is from the heart.

PS> you better feel special MR I hate sayin bye to people it makes me cry, Grimm was teasin me about cryin over it.

[Linked Image from i16.tinypic.com]
Band 1
Band 1
They tell you that man, but hte truth is, spend a lot and leave the pricetag on it, or spend a little and put a big price tag on it. Wanna know why? because you can use it later to make them feel bad that you spent so much money on it and they aren't showing they appreciate it enough. Making girls feel bad is allways to your advantage bro, just something to remember.

step one is pick one girl :P

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Quote:

step one is pick one girl :P

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard