KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#145333 05/22/18 05:07 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I am wondering is this still a closed Faction or not. Just want to make sure.

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/22/18 05:28 PM.
A
(F4) Chancellor
KGB Archeage Faction
(F4) Chancellor
KGB Archeage Faction
A
Yes, at this time it is indeed a closed faction.

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Why you are letting other knights play on other guild on thunderwings if it a closed faction? Anne
Proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1dHpuZhXw
https://imgur.com/a/sXM0rlg
All I am asking now is for you be honest with me. You have call me liar and I have honest with you in our PM at least give that.

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/25/18 05:31 PM.
A
(F4) Chancellor
KGB Archeage Faction
(F4) Chancellor
KGB Archeage Faction
A
That sounds rather accusatory, Wind.

As of right now Olos and I are unaware of any knights currently playing outside of the faction. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention.

Last edited by AnneliseAdjorn; 05/26/18 01:04 AM.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Both me and Neir told you this in TeamSpeak before this Anne. Even Jerrod admit to telling Olos. You want screenshot as proof Anne now you have them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1dHpuZhXw
https://imgur.com/a/sXM0rlg
Quit lying about it.

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/26/18 04:25 PM.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
All I want is to be honest about it.

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/26/18 04:53 PM.
W
Former Member
Former Member
W
I’m am not aware of the situation going on nor do I pretend to be, and I don’t mean to offend anyone with what I’m about to say. Saying that, sometimes telling something in teamspeak can be overlooked, as someone might be away or not fully there. Secondly, Jerrod says he told olos, and I’m not saying Jerrod is lying, but the whole story may have not been told. Saying olos knows could be any degree of knowledge. Before we start accusing of lying, now that Anne has the full story and proof, and is now informed of what you told her (which may or may not be new info), maybe it is best to let her deal with it before we start calling people liars. Again I don’t intend to offend anyone, but calling her a liar right away has rubbed me the wrong way

KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
it's not his account...

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted by Winterose
I’m am not aware of the situation going on nor do I pretend to be, and I don’t mean to offend anyone with what I’m about to say. Saying that, sometimes telling something in teamspeak can be overlooked, as someone might be away or not fully there. Secondly, Jerrod says he told olos, and I’m not saying Jerrod is lying, but the whole story may have not been told. Saying olos knows could be any degree of knowledge. Before we start accusing of lying, now that Anne has the full story and proof, and is now informed of what you told her (which may or may not be new info), maybe it is best to let her deal with it before we start calling people liars. Again I don’t intend to offend anyone, but calling her a liar right away has rubbed me the wrong way

Jerrod did not lied. Anne lied. She tell people I lied to her about things. I use to talk to her in PM in private about guild matters and other things in private. * I wish I could have screenshot the PM s lesson learn I blame my good nature in believe people words that they would handle things.* I knew about people other leaving the guild and joining other guild on the same server and even told her and olos about it. Which they handle by just simple ignore the problem and hiding it. And tell everyone in the guild that the leadership is handling the situation and not giving any information about it.

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/26/18 06:44 PM.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted by Goriom
it's not his account...

General Order 2: "Thou shalt swear faith to no other nation but KGB”
OFFICIAL FACTION (CLOSED)

In game worlds / servers classified as an OFFICIAL FACTION, you are exclusively a Citizen of the KGB. You must put the goals of the KGB ahead of your own, and put your loyalty to KGB above all else. As a KGB citizen, you must not be a member of any other organization. You will be asked to terminate your citizenship in KGB if you are not willing to comply with the order

If you have at least one KGB tagged character in a region, you may have other, alternate characters in that same region who are not KGB tagged, but they may not be associated with any other organization in that region. However, all characters, tagged or untagged, must adhere to the KGB rules and ideals. ALL GENERAL ORDERS APPLY.

Which why I ask if we still closed faction

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/26/18 06:49 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard