KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Owain #139971 03/08/17 05:16 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Owain
It seems to me that everything you bring up boils down to continued election butthurt.

In case you happen to suffer from amnesia, Derid is well right of center. Your "sore loser" rebuttals make no sense, Derid's team (or what passed for it these days) won the election.

Derid, welcome to getting RINOed for not being authoritarian enough. It is yet another low point for GOP. I'd be gleefuly taking pleasure in this if Dems weren't such SJW-infested shit-show right now.

[Linked Image]
Kaotic #139990 03/12/17 11:44 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Here's a little insight from a journalist that is actually going out into the field and doing his work. I think he put it out there perfectly.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 03/12/17 11:44 AM.
Sini #139991 03/12/17 08:32 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Sini
It seems to me that everything you bring up boils down to continued election butthurt.

In case you happen to suffer from amnesia, Derid is well right of center. Your "sore loser" rebuttals make no sense, Derid's team (or what passed for it these days) won the election.

Derid, welcome to getting RINOed for not being authoritarian enough. It is yet another low point for GOP. I'd be gleefuly taking pleasure in this if Dems weren't such SJW-infested shit-show right now.

There are plenty of #NeverTrump Republicans who remain butthurt from the election. It is a derangement syndrome not confined to the left alone.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Wolfgang #139994 03/13/17 11:49 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
Here's a little insight from a journalist that is actually going out into the field and doing his work. I think he put it out there perfectly.

I watched his videos of him in Rinkeby. Tim's goal is to document Muslim neighborhoods in Sweden to see if they were as bad as conservative media outlets are claiming. He goes into a ghetto and is apparently warned by Police off camera to leave and that's exactly what he does. No violence or anything happens to him or his crew while filming. The scene in general doesn't look like it was about to devolve into mayhem. He returns to Rinkeby at a later date, goes bowling, and interviews a bunch of people in what looks like a Pub? During the interview these interviewee's talk about protests, burning cars, and alludes to a conspiracy (I say conspiracy because someone saying so is not proof) that kids would burn cars to create stories for money. Interview overall is ok, I think they went a little off topic a few times but I think he mostly got what he wanted out of the interview.

He claims that he has to film on a GoPro because his small hand held camera is noticeable? I thought this was funny seeing that a GoPro on a stick is also very noticeable.

Overall I think Tim does a good job for a freelance photojournalist being funded from the internet and taking the free trip from Infowars. If anything this proves more so that Infowars and Brietbart are garbage tier news outlets. It also sort of vindicates other news agencies from not wasting time to fund and waste money on what amounts to lies by far right outlets.

*EDIT
So I was lucky to be able to work on a project for the Committee to Protect Journalists. If you want to see other Freelance Journalists out in the field, you should look at Oscar Martinez from El Salvador, Anna Therse Day from United States, Shawkan from Egypt who is now in prison, and my personal favorite Can Dundar from Turkey.

Also here is a link to the video profiles we did on each award recipient last year.

https://cpj.org/awards/2016/

Last edited by Goriom; 03/13/17 11:57 AM.
Owain #139995 03/13/17 12:49 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted by Sini

There are plenty of #NeverTrump Republicans who remain butthurt from the election. It is a derangement syndrome not confined to the left alone.

Derangement syndrome?

Yeesh. Who would've thought that holding to actual traditional conservative principles would one day get you labelled deranged by the President's strain of GOPer, who are incidentally incapable of articulating their own principles, or expounding on their favored policies.

Both parties are looking less and less like political organizations, and more and more like dangerous cults.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Kaotic #139998 03/13/17 09:21 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
It becomes a derangement syndrome when people start getting neurotic over what Trump MIGHT do, when actually he hasn't really done much of anything unusual.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Kaotic #140003 03/15/17 12:50 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I expounded on things the Administration has done/is doing/shouts loudly about their intent to do.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Kaotic #140006 03/17/17 06:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
All the things he promised to do during the campaign, no doubt.

What a yuuge surprise.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #140009 03/18/17 09:17 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
All the things he promised to do during the campaign, no doubt.

What a yuuge surprise.

In some cases yes, in some cases no. Seems like his supporters don't know or care either way. Which is, honestly, somewhat typical these days.

I suppose the irritating part is that so many of his supporters defend any and everything he does, even though I know the vast majority of them weren't supporting him because they wanted the particular brand of idiocy we are getting. No one was volunteering for the Trump campaign, or sending him money, because they said to themselves "we need to bring back the most spectacular policy failures of the 80's and 90's" nor did he get support because he wanted to hand the country to Goldman Sachs. Quite the contrary, regarding the latter.

If Trump had told the world that he was going to hand the financial reigns of govt to the same organization that had been bribing and handling Crooked Hillary, I rather think he would have gotten quite a few fewer votes.

Kaotic #140011 03/18/17 01:08 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Well, since what he is doing is what he campaigned upon, and since what he is doing should hardly come as a surprise as a result, if this is not a case of electoral butt hurt, I guess it will have to do until the real thing comes along.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard