KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 125 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 124 125
Goriom #139979 03/10/17 12:49 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Goriom
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
And if it turns out that Donald Trump lied? what will you do?

What did the Democrats do when the Obama Administration lied? I know what they did, this is all you heard... "crickets"

So then by your own admission you are no better than the democrats you seem to have disdain for?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander too right?

There's so much bullshit hypotheticals flying around now it's ridiculous. Someone in the mainstream media will take a word twist it and call it news when in fact it has no merit whatsoever. The media and the leftist propaganda machine (George Soros funded at that) is putting out there all kinds of stupid shit. If it's true we will find out soon enough. Obama had a lot of bullshit when he got in office, but It was never on the scale as this. People have fucking mind melted over Clinton losing. I really think people believe if they find anything that somehow Clinton will be put in office. It would be almost laughable if people didn't believe that.

There has been NO positive stories from the Trump administration. Trump signed orders to help promoting women in business along with math and science. Yet you barely heard a thing from all the bashing going on. People have little confidence in the media anymore. I'd say that's true since most are more worried about being first than being accurate. Do and say what you can to be first, seems to be the motto within the media. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trust-in-media_us_57148543e4b06f35cb6fec58

My point is there surely will be investigations anything done and said now until the investigations are done is nothing more than hypotheticals.

Wolfgang #139980 03/10/17 02:55 PM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
And if it turns out that Donald Trump lied? what will you do?

What did the Democrats do when the Obama Administration lied? I know what they did, this is all you heard... "crickets"

So then by your own admission you are no better than the democrats you seem to have disdain for?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander too right?

There's so much bullshit hypotheticals flying around now it's ridiculous. Someone in the mainstream media will take a word twist it and call it news when in fact it has no merit whatsoever. The media and the leftist propaganda machine (George Soros funded at that) is putting out there all kinds of stupid shit. If it's true we will find out soon enough. Obama had a lot of bullshit when he got in office, but It was never on the scale as this. People have fucking mind melted over Clinton losing. I really think people believe if they find anything that somehow Clinton will be put in office. It would be almost laughable if people didn't believe that.

There has been NO positive stories from the Trump administration. Trump signed orders to help promoting women in business along with math and science. Yet you barely heard a thing from all the bashing going on. People have little confidence in the media anymore. I'd say that's true since most are more worried about being first than being accurate. Do and say what you can to be first, seems to be the motto within the media. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trust-in-media_us_57148543e4b06f35cb6fec58

My point is there surely will be investigations anything done and said now until the investigations are done is nothing more than hypotheticals.

Maybe there are few positive stories because the President and his underlings are a complete mess? Should we applaud the president when he performs the bare minimum amount of work now?

I'm not going to even defend my fellow Journalists because there is no need to. You think the media is some sort of singular hive mind controlled by a nefarious individual, that sir gave me a good laugh. I see it different however, what I see is a complete idiot at the helm of this country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?tid=sm_fb

Last edited by Goriom; 03/10/17 03:03 PM.
Goriom #139982 03/10/17 04:13 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I'm not going to even defend my fellow Journalists because there is no need to. You think the media is some sort of singular hive mind controlled by a nefarious individual, that sir gave me a good laugh.

Personally, I see the crux of the problem as editorial consistency, or lack thereof. Often influenced, I think, by perceived viewing demographic, and a desire to clickbait. The CNN article that we discussed regarding the State Dept personnel issues was a perfect example, especially the on-air version.

Another example would be the overall slant taken towards the so-called Muslim ban. Unless all the Muslim countries of Southeast Asia were affected by the travel/immigration orders, then it obviously wasn't a Muslim ban. So what was it? It was cheap grandstanding to showboat a supposed hard line against terror, in an ineffective manner. The impacted countries were pretty much from the "enemies list" plus some failing/failed states with thriving Islamist groups.

There was plenty of wrong with the executive orders, that needed called out. But one has to wonder if all the breathless sensationalism and hyperbole that inundated the airwaves, attempting to paint the issue as religious discrimination didn't do far more to hurt the cause, than help.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Goriom #139989 03/11/17 06:40 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

I see it different however, what I see is a complete idiot at the helm of this country.

Now you know how some of us felt the past 8 years.

Sini #140018 03/20/17 03:20 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Comey confirms FBI probe into Trump ties to Russia. Also explicitly tells there is no evidence to support accusations of wiretapping.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/adam-schiff-trump-twitter-wiretapping-russia-ties-236249

So what now? Anyone in the Trump brigade here going to comment on how they think Trump should be made accountable for unsubstantiated Twitter allegations?

[Linked Image]
Sini #140020 03/20/17 06:16 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
A lot of people in business have ties to Russia. The Clinton Foundation had many dealings with the Russisns. Were the dealings illegal? That is the question to be asked.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #140021 03/20/17 07:51 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I will try again. Both FBI and CIA told point-blank that Trump's tweets on wiretapping are baseless. Are you going to hold him accountable or dismiss/excuse it?

[Linked Image]
Sini #140054 03/24/17 01:11 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump lost Repeal of Obamacare legislative fight. Party of No couldn't even agree on how to do NO.

[Linked Image]
Sini #140055 03/24/17 01:33 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Because Republican leadership failed to repeal Obamacare as they promised during the election, and were opposed by the rank and file.

Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for Republican leadership. Do what you were elected to do.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #140146 04/07/17 08:19 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
According to the Obama administration they got all the Chemical weapons out of Syria... I wonder why the left is so quiet about this. I mean they grilled Bush for years because of the Iraq non weapons of mass destruction thing. Obama's admin saying they got rid of them... so again are they going to ignore this too? So far that's a yes...

Last edited by Wolfgang; 04/07/17 08:19 PM.
Page 32 of 125 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard