KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Goriom #139882 02/24/17 07:30 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Goriom
LOL the President got so triggered by Journalists he banned CNN, NYT, LAT, BuzzFeed News and Politico from White House gaggles. Straight out the dictator handbook.

*Edit I forgot to add they barred the BBC as well as a few others.

The NYT a fucking newspaper that has won 119 Pulitzer's.

Yes I indeed would like to talk about Echo chambers.

Oh, bullshit. Dictators shut down media outlets and murder journalists. The folks you name are allowed to operate. They just won't get access.

They are quite able still to make shit up.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Kaotic #139883 02/24/17 07:32 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
If the want to act as opposition party propaganda outlets they shouldn't be surprised when they are treated like opposition party propaganda outlets.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #139884 02/24/17 09:18 PM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
How dare the media write negative articles on the president. That should never be allowed because the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.

We need more outlets like Breitbart that completely fabricate stories and have a direct line to the president. Let's not forget about Infowars. How else would we get amazing stories about how chemicals in our water are turning us gay? No, no, no... Let me tell you. The fucking NYT is fake news with their 119 fake Pulitzers but outlets that hire "Journalists" like Milo are "red pilling" the "cucks" for the purpose of Maga. Those are the true real news outlets.

Give me a break.

Kaotic #139885 02/24/17 10:26 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
On the one hand, the NYT is a sad shadow of its former self. Hard to call it the Paper of Record anymore, though it isn't the worst out there. WaPo is currently much better in my view.

On the other hand, Trump and his group is showing quite a bit of weakness and general ineptitude by not even being able to deal with people who might write things they don't like. I mean, seriously. When you block the BBC - The BBC! - from your pressers, you know you're dealing with a thin skinned, incompetent buffoon.

Dictator move? Eh, that's a bridge too far. But it certainly showcases massive weakness and ineptitude. A real man would face his critics without fear, and not be forced into frightened, emotional reactions in the face of disagreement.

We can only hope that cut off from getting first take from access events, and unable to be among the first to do a lazy spin and regurgitate, that the excluded outlets will get mad enough to spend some resources on doing some real journalism instead. It might be a blessing in disguise, as nothing that Trump says means jack or shit anyhow. Focus on what Washington is actually doing, we'll all be better off.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Kaotic #139886 02/25/17 07:51 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I don't agree with him blocking access to certain media, if he doesn't like it he should state his beef and move on. As far as being compared to a dictator that's just adding to the lefts BS narrative. I don't think it's a new thing that the Media inserts their own narratives. It's the reality show age, you don't have to be right you just have to be FIRST and damn the truth. That's been going on for a long time. To say none of the media doesn't do that is foolish.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist, I used to listen to George Nori on coast to coast late at night while I worked night shift years ago. Jones would be on the show from time to time and to listen to some of the shit he would claim would leave anyone with the slightest amount of common sense in awe and wonder how anyone could believe some of the horse shit he says. In saying that I think he stumbles on some real news time to time, even some that you may think is BS.

CNN got caught trying to pull a fast one. When the Huffington post calls you out on it, you know something isn't right. As I said I think Trump is only hurting himself by blocking access to some media.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-trump-dossier-fake-news_us_58a07b94e4b094a129ebbc12

lets not forget others have blocked access to Information... Obama had a passive agressive thing going on, whereas Trump just blurts it out.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/10/10/cpj-report-on-obama-press/2960607/

Kaotic #139887 02/25/17 10:43 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I think Trump displays neither weakness nor ineptitude. What he does display is that he that he doesn't have to put up with their shit, and he won't.

The BBC, et al, will survive being excluded from pressers. If they want to cease being propaganda outlets, they can be invited back.

In the meantime, they will just have to get by with reprinting questions and answers covered by other organizations.

Last edited by Owain; 02/25/17 10:44 AM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Kaotic #139900 02/28/17 08:51 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I really think that media gave Trump no benefit of the doubt, already manufactured a number of "controversies" (e.g. inauguration crowd size, who gives a flying fuck). Trump is right to go around media, as they are actively trying to sabotage him. Just like excessive coverage during elections, now tearing into Trump is what sells. As long as it sells, they will keep doing it no matter how contrived or partisan it might be.

However, banning specific organizations is all-around unethical move. Just don't talk to the media and don't take their questions. Nobody could force you to.

[Linked Image]
Owain #139901 02/28/17 08:56 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Owain
Trump is keeping all the campaign promises upon which he was elected.

Pretty much, and he made some repugnant promises that everyone hoped he wasn't serious about. However, so far there is truth in advertising with Trump.

[Linked Image]
Kaotic #139905 03/02/17 07:39 PM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Cybersecurity experts say Pence’s emails were likely just as insecure as Clinton’s. While there has been speculation about whether Clinton's emails were hacked, Pence’s account was actually compromised last summer by a scammer who sent an email to his contacts claiming Pence and his wife were stranded in the Philippines and in urgent need of money.

Kaotic #139907 03/02/17 07:45 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Hillary's felony violation of federal law had nothing to do with the security of her system, but rather that she concealed official government records from federal control, destroyed others, and had information classified above Top Secret on an unsuthorized insecure system/network.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard