The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3,716
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
****
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
****
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3,716
The more I read of his, the more I like Ben Shapiro.


[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
I like Shaprio as well. He really knows his stuff and usually leaves the left looking for a safe space after he levels them with facts and logic. It's always fun watching him speak at colleges. I see why some of the progressive colleges do not want him to speak. He pretty much destroys their ideology.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 02/26/17 08:00 AM.

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1