KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 125 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 124 125
Sini #138750 10/24/16 01:24 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Gotta admit, I really hate videos. Why some people want me to spend 15+ minutes listening to them, when I could have read their entire manifesto in 30 odd seconds, is something I will probably never understand.

Unless your video has rapping economists anyhow.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #138774 10/25/16 08:56 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am with Derid. Unless video has copulation and/or someone getting seriously injured, I prefer it in a text form.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138777 10/26/16 09:19 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Has anyone against trump watched a full speech from him or do you just keep on repeating the nuggets given by the media?

I have honestly not watched one but reading about how he is portrayed I'm reminded of a lot of shit happening during the last decade. How the media are biased like hell and can extract 2 phrases they repeat ad nauseam from a 15mn interview to vilify people they don't like. The fact the guy is not from the USA nobility could explain how much shit he's getting.

And if worst goes the guy is a lunatic: if he does not have any friend in Congress and other offices you may have the chance for 4 years of no real government. Ask Belgium how good it can be.

Never forget:
Originally Posted By: Cardinal de Richelieu
If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #138778 10/26/16 11:12 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I mean, I am apart of this nefarious media you speak of. I can go into the CBS archives right now and find you a ton of material of Trump being Trump, which is him being stupid and saying terrible things. I wont though, because leaking CBS archive material would get me fired.

Trump is getting shit because he is a shitty person and truly is the worse of the two. A Trump presidency would just shift the corruption from USA nobility to his business partners. I'd rather continue with the status quo than elect this man and have no idea what trouble would come down the line.

Lastly, my father works in real estate in NYC, one of the first things his boss and colleagues told him was never do a deal with Trump. The guy would blackmail you, lie, and see you fired just so he can save an extra buck per sq ft in a deal.

Never deal with Trump.

*edit: I would like to also add that I am not a fan of Hillary, I was and still am a Bernie supporter. Unfortunately, I will have to vote for Hillary.

Last edited by Goriom; 10/26/16 11:19 AM.
Arkh #138781 10/26/16 11:38 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Has anyone against trump watched a full speech from him or do you just keep on repeating the nuggets given by the media?

I have honestly not watched one but reading about how he is portrayed I'm reminded of a lot of shit happening during the last decade. How the media are biased like hell and can extract 2 phrases they repeat ad nauseam from a 15mn interview to vilify people they don't like. The fact the guy is not from the USA nobility could explain how much shit he's getting.

And if worst goes the guy is a lunatic: if he does not have any friend in Congress and other offices you may have the chance for 4 years of no real government. Ask Belgium how good it can be.

Never forget:
Originally Posted By: Cardinal de Richelieu
If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.

This is what happened to Gary Johnson.

Trump to an extent, but there's real fire under the Trump smoke.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Goriom #138782 10/26/16 11:43 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Goriom

Lastly, my father works in real estate in NYC, one of the first things his boss and colleagues told him was never do a deal with Trump. The guy would blackmail you, lie, and see you fired just so he can save an extra buck per sq ft in a deal.

Never deal with Trump.

Trump and Don King get along well for a reason. Birds of a feather.

Sini #138784 10/26/16 04:20 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I don't care for Trump I know we can do better. Same goes for Hillary, she has been the most investigated Politician for a reason. Her kind screws the rest of us because she's part of the good ol' boy political system. Trump may screw people that deal with him. Maybe that's what we need on some of these trade deals that we have going on that screws us. Dems seem to like to screw their own by making these bad trade agreements. For heavens sake look at the TPP. As bad as NAFTA is the TPP would make that thing look good.

I can deal with what Trump has said a lot better than I can deal with the things Hillary has done. We will not be a better country with her as President. That could also be true with Trump, however she's a proven snake in the grass power hungry Politician, Trump is a Real Estate asshole.

Goriom #138786 10/26/16 04:43 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I mean, I am apart of this nefarious media you speak of. I can go into the CBS archives right now and find you a ton of material of Trump being Trump, which is him being stupid and saying terrible things. I wont though, because leaking CBS archive material would get me fired.

Trump is getting shit because he is a shitty person and truly is the worse of the two. A Trump presidency would just shift the corruption from USA nobility to his business partners. I'd rather continue with the status quo than elect this man and have no idea what trouble would come down the line.

Never deal with Trump.

*edit: I would like to also add that I am not a fan of Hillary, I was and still am a Bernie supporter. Unfortunately, I will have to vote for Hillary.

The Media is supposed to be neutral. There is a very noticeable bias in media. Not just one or two but ALL of them. One way or another they are all biased. To find a true neutral media is probably as hard or harder to find a truthful politician.

I can turn on any mainstream media and you already know who they are railing on. Very little is said about the Hillary campaign. No doubt there are some individuals in media that aren't like that. But they can't really voice their opinions or they would surely be fired.

It's hard to get the truth from any media. You have to piece it altogether like a puzzle from all media then hope you can come close to getting the facts. It is really sad that the Media is protected by the constitution yet they are afraid to report the truth because of the biased opinions of those in the upper management.

I remember many years ago when I was a kid that the media was somewhat believable and you did get some truth out of it. Nowadays it's like a race to see who can follow the ambulance to get the shock and awe story, who cares if it's the truth or not. Hell when you do get a video of someone going under cover for a story they call it "Hearsay" even when people in the video were taped saying it. The world today is sinking further into an Idiocracy.

Sini #138787 10/26/16 05:11 PM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
You should always be getting your news from multiple outlets.

The 24/7 "news" business has brought the quality of this business way down. That shit is not news, its entertainment at this point. Good rule of thumb, if someone is giving you their opinion, its not news.

Unfortunately at the end of the day this is still a business and it needs to make money. That's why, if it bleeds it leads. It is also why its not just the media's fault, its the viewers as well.

Funny enough, all this talk reminds me of this clip from Newsroom:

Last edited by Goriom; 10/26/16 05:14 PM.
Goriom #138789 10/26/16 07:26 PM
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
You should always be getting your news from multiple outlets.

The 24/7 "news" business has brought the quality of this business way down. That shit is not news, its entertainment at this point. Good rule of thumb, if someone is giving you their opinion, its not news.

Unfortunately at the end of the day this is still a business and it needs to make money. That's why, if it bleeds it leads. It is also why its not just the media's fault, its the viewers as well.

Funny enough, all this talk reminds me of this clip from Newsroom:

you didn't cite your sources...

Page 14 of 125 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard