KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 125 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 124 125
Sini #138635 10/18/16 11:48 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I've watched that and there is no smoking gun. A smoking gun will be needed to change the momentum. You need a email from Hillary or high level ratting her out.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #138636 10/18/16 11:56 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I didn't figure you would find anything wrong with that. Which is disappointing. For them to go out and seek mentially ill people to punch people is some pretty sick shit and pretty diabolical.

Sini #138637 10/18/16 12:15 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I don't think what Jet said is a matter of finding anything wrong, or not wrong. Just that it is not likely to change the election, which is probably true, objectively speaking.

Hillary and her affiliated goons have done quite a bit "wrong" over the years. Doesn't mean she isn't going to be president.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138639 10/18/16 03:45 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Aside from aging feminists like Gloria Steinem I don't think anyone is actually rooting for Hillary on the left. It is more the case of bad choice vs. 'what is this, I don't even...' that gets people to line up behind Hillary. I keep saying that Trump must be a plant, as any other candidate in the lineup, even Cruz, would have resulted in an automatic loss for her.

Personally, I am going to vote for Gary Johnson, because I don't have enough moral flexibility to perform mental gymnastics that would allow me to do anything else. It is that, or write-in Darth Vader.

[Linked Image]
Derid #138644 10/18/16 08:27 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid
I don't think what Jet said is a matter of finding anything wrong, or not wrong. Just that it is not likely to change the election, which is probably true, objectively speaking.

Hillary and her affiliated goons have done quite a bit "wrong" over the years. Doesn't mean she isn't going to be president.

I would agree that it probably won't stop her from continuing to pursue the Presidency. There's just so much hypocrisy with the Democrats, it's really amazing.

Sini #138645 10/18/16 08:30 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Of all the interesting emails that came from Wikileaks this could top them all.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Wolfgang #138651 10/19/16 05:13 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Quote:
Dear John,

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February. It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI. Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth. I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy. I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama. I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

As promised, I read linked email and can tell you that there is nothing damning in this email. Belief in zero point energy, which is modern equivalent of chasing perpetual motion, is at best mildly intellectually embarrassing. Not more so than, for example, belief in trickle-down economics. That is, 99.9% of voters would see it as "science stuff" and "economics stuff".

[Linked Image]
Sini #138662 10/20/16 04:17 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Quote:
Dear John,

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February. It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI. Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth. I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy. I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama. I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

As promised, I read linked email and can tell you that there is nothing damning in this email. Belief in zero point energy, which is modern equivalent of chasing perpetual motion, is at best mildly intellectually embarrassing. Not more so than, for example, belief in trickle-down economics. That is, 99.9% of voters would see it as "science stuff" and "economics stuff".

I wasn't this as to something damming about Hillary. I found it interesting they were talking about disclosure. Which is something I think would be very interesting if the Government released what they knew about things possibly out of this world.

Sini #138663 10/20/16 04:19 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I came across this. If you all could find time to read it. I think it's both interesting and damming and also shows who really is in bed with the Russians partly because of greed and partly because of bad judgement. Which I've been saying all along how bad this Administration fails on Leadership.
http://www.g-a-i.org/u/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016.pdf

Sethan #138749 10/24/16 12:41 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
This guy makes several good points. The one about war is pointed out very well to what Hillary wants to do and how the outcome will ead to war.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/24/16 12:48 PM.
Page 13 of 125 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard