KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#138563 10/11/16 07:34 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I seen the interview with Mark Turi Arms Dealer that was thrown under the bus by Hillary and the Obama administration. To all the sudden drop charges because they would had to give up how they done it and who was behind it obviously spells out some bad leadership going on.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/...ct-clinton.html

Throw in the Podesta emails about Saudi Arabia and Qatar giving financial and logistical support to ISIS is another issue. While Clinton was Secretary of State Arms sales rose. A lot of those sales going to countries that made large donations to the Clinton Foundation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

This is absolutely absurd that mainstream media isn't talking about this. They are more worried about someone that was "talking" about grabbing some pussy than real news that people need to know about. The Clinton foundation is a huge pay to play scheme. To let someone that ran the State Department like their own little fund raiser be so close to the White House is appalling. Again... she has done far more worse things that have damaged this country than Trump has by saying words.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/11/16 07:34 PM.
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
Many voters aren't Pro-Dem or Pro-Hillary.
They're mad that the Republican party is seemingly incapable of putting forward a clean, logical, likable moderate as of late so that we can vote against people like Hillary when they pop up. <_>;

This whole concept of staying super-zerged together into 2 parties is really keeping some more specific interest groups from standing tall, proud and accepted in our country.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I think most everyone is aware that Hillary represents the deep corruption of the establishment, at least if they care enough to look. It is a bipartisan corruption though, recall that McCain was also deeply involved in arming ISIS, for example. He even went over to have his photo taken with them. Since this level of duplicity isn't a partisan or identity politics issue, MSM isn't really interested in paying it much attention. If the MSM really wanted to blow the lid off of the sordid doings of our elite political class, they could and would have done so years ago.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasho
Many voters aren't Pro-Dem or Pro-Hillary.
They're mad that the Republican party is seemingly incapable of putting forward a clean, logical, likable moderate as of late so that we can vote against people like Hillary when they pop up. <_>;

This whole concept of staying super-zerged together into 2 parties is really keeping some more specific interest groups from standing tall, proud and accepted in our country.

I agree I would have loved to seen Rand Paul up there. But on the otherside you have the extremely careless Clinton, then add in the Pay to Play Scheme going on with the Clinton foundation. I would bet a months salary that if a Republican had a Foundation while Secretary of State that appointed a donor to an Intelligence Board that had no prior experience in that field. There would have been a shit storm in the media. That's just one that we know about along with the gun running and the donations to Clinton's foundation as I posted above.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

Both are unelectable, however Hillary would just be to dangerous. She's Extremely Careless as the FBI director said along with these side deals as mentioned above. What would she sale if she were President would be a good question to ask her.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/12/16 11:12 AM.

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard