KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 125 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 124 125
Derid #138475 10/05/16 03:56 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
Oddly enough, I'm not sure which candidate will bring us there quicker, but they will both bring us there. Where Trump is a virus that attacks our civic order directly, Hillary is a retrovirus that attacks our civic immunity to such things.

Well said!

(I miss the days when we used to disagree a lot)

[Linked Image]
Sini #138481 10/05/16 06:48 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
@Wolfgang
Actually, I agree with you that Trump's supposed misogyny is overblown and largely political wounds. Sure, a lot of it is really poor taste but that is the extent of it.

What makes him unqualified is his lack of self-control that makes him easy to provoke and his views on speech, especially telling his views on libel. There is no question in my mind that he supports censorship. Also his views on religious freedoms as applied to Muslims. His anti-trade views that are rooted in fundamental misunderstanding the fact that US need the world more than the world needs US.

This may sound bad, but I think he's putting on a show when it comes to all the crap he talks. Sure it's distasteful and doesn't look good but this is Trump. He's been that way for as long as I can remember, the other part to that, is he's brave enough (or stupid) enough to say those things depending on how you look at it. It's not because people that follow him are "Deplorable" as many want to think. It's more along the lines that people want a change from what's going on. Just like they did back in 2008, the economy is a big deal when it comes to people wanting change. If you don't have a job or can't get a raise because the economy is in the shitter that will make a lot of people want to go the other way.

I would be willing to bet anything that if the economy was booming and things looked good Hillary would win very easily despite all the Email and Foundation BS. After all she's going to keep doing what has been going on the past 8 years. As Bill Clinton's campaign manager put it back in 1992 "It's the economy stupid" he went balls deep with that because people wanted change to what was going on at the time. I did as well, I had turned 18 that year and was able to vote and my first vote was for a Clinton. It was also my last one for a Clinton. Fool me once...

Sini #138489 10/06/16 09:15 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini
(I miss the days when we used to disagree a lot)

Ah, those halcyon days where the most pressing issue was how good/crappy Pelosi's health bill was.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138495 10/06/16 03:24 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I think the Atlantic said it better than I ever could.
"Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...-still-no-ther/

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #138499 10/06/16 07:07 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: JetStar
he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers

Speaking of, Putin threatening US over Syria is all but guaranteed Hillary's win. Such a misstep on Vlad's part, if he only waited after elections.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138520 10/08/16 10:19 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Well, it would appear that Trump's attempt to grab the nation by its pussy has failed.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #138523 10/09/16 06:47 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
If Trump does step down, Clinton will be in a serious trouble. For example, Pence + Cruz will be as popular with the right, while universal revulsion to Clinton would have most left sitting this election out.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138532 10/09/16 07:01 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Surprisingly, Trump addressed question on his taxes and confirmed his tax dodges during 2nd debate.

Clinton went on record about her desire to reverse Citizen United as part of her Supreme Court nomination.

Last edited by Sini; 10/09/16 07:29 PM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138533 10/09/16 07:13 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Which was smart of him. Because he is absolutely right about Hillary's donors doing the same thing. This is Trump at his most dangerous - enough truth in his bluster to grab peoples' attention.

Gotta say, this shit is hilarious though, on so many levels. Dangerous as all fuck though. I used to laugh off the fundies that talked about end times, then I started watching our presidential debates.

Derid #138534 10/09/16 07:28 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
Which was smart of him. Because he is absolutely right about Hillary's donors doing the same thing. This is Trump at his most dangerous - enough truth in his bluster to grab peoples' attention.

Yep.

Quote:
Gotta say, this shit is hilarious though, on so many levels. Dangerous as all fuck though. I used to laugh off the fundies that talked about end times, then I started watching our presidential debates.

Well, time to start building shelter under your house. It was good enough for our parents, it should be good enough for us. Plus, maybe there is something in hoarding guns and ammo.

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 125 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard