KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 125 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 124 125
Derid #138324 09/13/16 06:14 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
You have always seemed to be pretty anti-Russia. I'm curious what your rationale is, long term.

First hand experiences.

Quote:
Do you think Russia is a legit threat to anyone the US should care about?

Absolutely. Unlike Arabs, Russians are clever enough to pull it off but also not fratricidal enough to derail into internal faith-based conflict. McCain is actually right, in a stopped clock kind of way. If not for US, Red Army would be suntanning in Nice.

Quote:
Frankly, I think the best long term strategy for weakening Russia

The same Western standards don't apply to Russia. Russia can and will invade and/or nuke you while being completely broke. All it needs is grain, oil, and uranium and all that is produced internally.

Last edited by Sini; 09/14/16 04:03 PM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138402 09/21/16 04:26 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Constitution

I agree with the article on most point. The only note I'd make is that SJW are anti freedom of speech and they are far left.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138408 09/22/16 12:02 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I was actually commenting on that article, which I didn't really care much for. In the end, I guess it depends on what you quantify as left and right. Honestly, I think that terminology is outdated and not useful. If Obama left? Depends on who you ask. In any case, he has shown as much regard for the Constitution as he does for the rolls of Presidential toilet paper.

Both parties ignore the Constitution when it is inconvenient, and both invoke it when it is politically expedient to do so.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138411 09/22/16 12:59 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini
Russia stuff

So noted. While I don't entirely disagree, what I fear is overplay.

If you have ever played Go, you know that the most effective method to stop a territorial advance is a soft encirclement, while keeping your foundations firm, and letting your opponent over extend into untenable positions. Trying to match your opponent move for move, and engaging in an aggressive fighting style, is needlessly risky when you already hold the upper hand, and only opens yourself up to small mistakes that lead to major losses. I think that metaphor is applicable here.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138433 09/27/16 05:26 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump all but confirmed that he pays no federal taxes during debate. Is this going to be enough to put him out of running?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138435 09/27/16 09:40 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Who knows. I don't think he was ever really in the running, media needs illusion of a horse-race to sell advertisements.

I did watch part of the debate and couldn't stop laughing. Literally, I was laughing. The whole thing is such a farce.

Derid #138436 09/27/16 01:12 PM
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid
Who knows. I don't think he was ever really in the running, media needs illusion of a horse-race to sell advertisements.

I did watch part of the debate and couldn't stop laughing. Literally, I was laughing. The whole thing is such a farce.

I hear they actually sold the rights to Netflix and they'll be giving us a whole season here shortly.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Sini #138455 10/01/16 09:36 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump 1995 Taxes released for him. Show 1bil write-off.

I am not at all surprised that Hillary's campaign is playing dirty.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138460 10/03/16 08:59 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I'm never surprised at any campaign playing dirty. What amuses me, is how Trump has seemingly lost the agility that defined him early in the primary.

The Trump that doesn't pay income tax would just say that it's goofed up, and just like that because people like him buy politicians like Hillary. He's lost his touch for rhetorical reversals, and probably the race with it. Not that I thought he ever had a chance.

Sini #138461 10/04/16 09:32 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
Trump all but confirmed that he pays no federal taxes during debate. Is this going to be enough to put him out of running?

Why would it, lets really be honest if having a private server then deleting all the emails doesn't put a person out, nothing will.

There's a long list of big business's that have paid little to no taxes that have also gave to the Clinton campaign. General Electric, JpMorgan just a to name a couple.

With Hillary taking donations from a lot of those companies it makes her look like a big hypocrite. I'm not sure if Corning has given any campaign contributions, from 2009-2012 they paid ZERO Federal taxes and received $10 million from the IRS. The problem with that is all of those years they made billions in profit.

I've been screaming for tax reform for a long time. We need to cut out Federal Payroll taxes and go to a Value Added Tax (VAT). This way everyone has to pay, it won't matter if your rich or poor everyone pays. That's as fair as your ever going to get it. Hillary was a Senator for 8 years and has been in politics longer than that, why now all the sudden she wants to be a tax champion shows the hypocrisy.

Especially coming from someone that appointed donors to her Clinton Foundation to Government jobs. I agree Trump would be wise to show his taxes, but it's not going to show anything that he hasn't already said. We know he's paid little to no Federal taxes.

Page 8 of 125 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard