KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 125 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 124 125
Sini #138277 09/08/16 09:03 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Wow. Loot Iraq for oil (War crime). Our current class of Generals are "rubble". More respect for the Russian President than the US?

How can anyone vote for this total incompetent clown.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Sini #138278 09/08/16 09:30 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Sini #138303 09/10/16 06:40 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am curious what right-leaning people here think about Trump's affinity for Putin.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138306 09/10/16 12:15 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
I am curious what right-leaning people here think about Trump's affinity for Putin.

The only affinity I see is when it comes to taking out terrorists. I think there is a certain mutual agreement, where taking out people that only want to cause more suffering and death would be a good thing. That's where the line is drawn. As far as him calling Putin a better leader than Obama, well myself I can't disagree with that one when it comes to taking on terrorism. Obama called ISIS the JV team, well that JV team nearly took Iraq over. Some bad decisions making there.

I don't see Trump liking Putin well enough to start taking money into his foundation from Russia, then have his spouse give a speech to a bank in Russia which also works very closely to the Russian Government. Oh wait... that's not Trump.

There's two way different issues here, people are concerned with the things Trump has said and rightfully so to a degree. However I'm more concerned with what Hillary has DONE.

Sini #138308 09/10/16 01:57 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini

He's no worse than the Sauds.

While I don't particularly agree with Putin, the fact is Russia is no longer interested in invading the US.

What I find troubling, is old-guard cold-warriors who seem intent on stoking another long term conflict with Russia. De-escalating meaningless conflict with Russia would be the one silver lining to a Trump presidency.

Also, Europe should learn to handle their own business. We no longer have the luxury of providing them with a free ride when it comes to defense.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138309 09/10/16 08:45 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
What do you think Putin's geopolitical ambitions, and what would be logical conclusion if US no longer 'checks' these?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138310 09/10/16 10:50 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I think that with the price of oil so low, it doesn't really matter. Germany should be footing the bills in any case. Germany and eastern Europe have every ability to get their shit together.

I know some people want to predict a doomsday if Putin recaptures more ex-Soviet territory, but that's just hogwash. While I feel bad for some of those people, there comes a point where we just cannot afford to play policeman for the world. We are on the way to becoming very Russia-like ourselves, unless we start exercising some sense, and focusing our energy and efforts on the homefront.

Looking past the next five years, if we want to be in a position to play world police fifteen years from now, we have many internal issues to address. On our current path, it isn't terribly long, in a historical sense anyhow, before our national energy is exhausted. Instead of a creeping withdrawal from acting as a hyperpower incrementally today, we might see a sudden catastrophic collapse in the future. As it stands, even when we don't overtly act, other polities still know we are here watching.

Should our eventual collapse create a true vacuum of power in the future, see how we do stumble into a doomsday scenario.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #138317 09/12/16 06:36 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”

[Linked Image]
Sini #138318 09/13/16 02:33 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
You have always seemed to be pretty anti-Russia. I'm curious what your rationale is, long term. I recall you mentioning upsetting Euro markets in the past, sparking recession, but I can't imagine that's all. Do you think Russia is a legit threat to anyone the US should care about?

Frankly, I think the best long term strategy for weakening Russia is to let them do as they please in the ME, and to a degree, eastern Europe. All they will do is walk into another Afghanistan sooner or later, probably sooner.

Taking a passive approach to Russia isn't giving them a free pass, it's handing them the rope with which they will hang themselves.

Sini #138321 09/13/16 12:17 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Today the guy that setup Hillary's private server didn't show up to the hearing in front of congress on that issue. Other pled the 5th. Justin Cooper was the Family aide and an aide at the Clinton Foundation. He said he busted up one of the phones and said he extracted the information on it before doing so. So this means someone WITHOUT security clearance had access to classified Information.

Also Congress had to subpoenaed the FBI to get the files on the Clinton investigation. Senator Grassley has seen the documents and said the non classified stuff is mind blowing. So why is the FBI bundling them together and not allowing Congress to see it? Here's two videos, one of Chaffetz at the hearing the other of Grassley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qct5BBRjC8Y

Grassley...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-wW6NoCP6w

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/13/16 12:17 PM.
Page 7 of 125 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard