KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
NEW KGB OFFICES PROPOSED
FOR BLACK DESERT ONLINE FACTION ONLY
(Or others if it fits)

KGB TRAINING COMMAND

Due to the nature of BDO and the overwhelming amount of info, learning and depth of the game, as well as the intricate reality of node wars etc, there exists a very real need for a division of the guild whose sole responsibility OFF the battlefield itself, is to prepare the troops for battle. As such, there exists a need to provide for a command and control element to ensure this training is appropriate, accurate and that it actually occurs. As such, I wish to have the KGB organization (within BDO) aligned with a DIRECTORATE OF TRAINING, as follows

DIRECTORATE OF TRAINING

COMMANDANT OF THE CITADEL – To be determined by the King, with respect to current members who show an aptitude and desire to fill this role and a willingness to devote time to it.

VICE COMMANDANT OF THE CITADEL – To be determined by the selected Commandant, in agreement with the King

SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS;

SIEGE WEAPONS, AND SIEGES
SCOUTS
TACTICS AND FORMATION USE
GAME MECHANICS AND NODE WARS
NON-COMBAT FUNCTION TRAINING

These offices will be filled by members who have excelled or have deep experience in those areas. And yes, they must conduct training on it. This means gathering people at specific times, away from “leveling and loot gathering” and training them. We have sufficient people who want an opportunity to prove themselves worthy, that these leaders should come to the Commandant. My advice is to advertise the position, explain what is involved and that whomever gets it will be expected to fulfill the duty, and see who applies and then pick from that pool of resources.

The KGB Directorate of Training is a military directorate and will fall under the command of the appointed G5. Once this occurs, the Commandant will receive their orders from there.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Awesome Vuldan!

Yes - we really do need to have a separate group that deals with drilling/training and the mechanics of Sieges and Node Wars. PVP in BDO is very complex and there are definitely a LOT of moving parts. Tactics and mobility/organization/communication on the playing field is CRITICAL for victory.

We will be having a review of officers/roles here soon as part of the Faction itself. Perhaps we can include the new role(s) in the voting/establishment for officers moving forward.

You essentially have documented what Owain, myself, and others have talked about in TS and in-game regarding Node Wars and the organized PVP that we have in BDO.

From Star Trek: "Okay number one... make it so!"

Let's definitely talk about this more and get things worked out!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Taxman
Awesome Vuldan!

Yes - we really do need to have a separate group that deals with drilling/training and the mechanics of Sieges and Node Wars. PVP in BDO is very complex and there are definitely a LOT of moving parts. Tactics and mobility/organization/communication on the playing field is CRITICAL for victory.

We will be having a review of officers/roles here soon as part of the Faction itself. Perhaps we can include the new role(s) in the voting/establishment for officers moving forward.

You essentially have documented what Owain, myself, and others have talked about in TS and in-game regarding Node Wars and the organized PVP that we have in BDO.

From Star Trek: "Okay number one... make it so!"

Let's definitely talk about this more and get things worked out!

Thanks Tax, yes, I can see great potential with BDO once these areas are really understood. By that I mean the game is fun, has great depth, but there is so much more we could be doing and enjoying, but many people (myself included) do not understand how all these pieces connect etc.

Put before the senate on 9.4.2016

Last edited by Vuldan; 09/04/16 08:25 AM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

Thanks Tax, yes, I can see great potential with BDO once these areas are really understood. By that I mean the game is fun, has great depth, but there is so much more we could be doing and enjoying, but many people (myself included) do not understand how all these pieces connect etc.

Put before the senate on 9.4.2016

Thanks - look forward to hearing what they say and getting things figured out and moving forward!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
There are days when I wondervwhy I waste my time.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Did I miss something? One minute you are having an idea the next you are wasting your time?

Never mind I kept reading active topics and now I see.

Last edited by Banshee; 09/06/16 09:09 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard