KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Viria #137232 07/15/16 02:58 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I expressed my attitude that I was disappointed to say the least. I would not, however, argue with that vote of the guild as a whole. I chose to stay on Ollo for a couple reasons. 1) all my land and a TON of things I worked hard for are here and I do not have enough room, or are willing to spend more money, moving about 6 toons total ( for xylia and myself ) to get our stuff moved. 2) Ollo will have a massive, albeit very slow, void left once disaster goes to nazar in 3 weeks time. Volume was, by far and large, inactive and filled with to many toxic people in leadership ( or sucking on leaderships wang ) to make them a viable ally, which is why I left. I had, and most likely, will continue to have allot of fun with KGB in the future but that's not in AA at this time or near future. I instead opted to take the nice people from volume that are burnt out on raiding and make a new guild on the east faction for the time being. We feel as though this is the best thing for us as a bulk to do. I don't want to raid at ALL currently. I went to raids the last 6 months out of a guilty feeling to help my friends, guild, and alliance. To me personally this is a new lease on the game as I have been extremely hard core for 18 months. I want a slow ass server to work on 5man, 10man and run my carebear packs. My life is busy right now and will be for a bit again so while I will gladly remain a member of the community I just cant transfer. I would however like to have romeos message me as to what took place with Aeo. Allot of people want answers as to what he did or didn't do and allot of people lost allot of gold from his " leadership ". Fiery has lost well over 2million gold from " leaders" to date so its no wonder allot of people are jaded and burnt out right now, I plan to lead them. If KGB comes back to Ollo I will work that out to the benefit of all but until them I will miss allot of you, pretty much most, and wish you all a good time on nazar.

Viria #137238 07/15/16 01:12 PM
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Everyone has their own opinions of what is "fun"... that's one of the cool things that sandbox type games bring to a community, there's something for everyone. I know that AA is tough to uproot and move because so much of the game is based on your ability to craft / plant / store things on your land. Personally I'm in the 'im bored of doing the same shit every day' boat so although I was upset at first because i didnt have the full story, I'm fine with the move and am looking forward to working with our pirate allies to fight some big guilds again. I loved the days on Ollo when we were relative nonfactors but would clearly swing battles for whatever side we were on. That is already happening on Nazar from what I'm hearing and if we can give Pantsu this much trouble it's going to be such a glorious shit show once Disaster transfers over... I am really excited!

Magal #137245 07/15/16 03:27 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Magal
I would however like to have romeos message me as to what took place with Aeo. Allot of people want answers as to what he did or didn't do and allot of people lost allot of gold from his " leadership ". Fiery has lost well over 2million gold from " leaders" to date so its no wonder allot of people are jaded and burnt out right now, I plan to lead them.

Im assuming you are asking what caused us to severe our ties with Aeo and/or what happened in the end and heres the run-down:

Aeo and I spoke after the Officer and guild meeting and I informed him of our guys decision. He said he was onboard and would be ready to transfer right after getting his peace fund on Sunday. He said several times in command chat how this decision would be one of the funniest and would piss Disaster off the most. We closed out all open payment sheets except 1 (as the item had not sold); no idea if Aeo ever paid out the Volume people from the last few days of events.

KGB began transferring and afterwards, Aeo had begun talking to several Disaster members, even invited a couple into his in-game family the day after they transferred here. From those talks, Aeo decided that he no longer wanted to lock them on a server and that he wanted to fight them on Nazar in 30 days.

Aeo then proceeded to take the last nation castle (Calmlands) which was the corner stone of keeping Disaster on Ollo for 90 days and transferred it back to his alt, thus starting the nation demolition time 3 weeks early and allowing Disaster to leave after 30 days instead of 9 weeks.

The icing on the cake was when Aeo went ahead and did this, he found out that the KGB Heroes (who were remaining on the server to finish their Hero period) and the Volume Heroes (who also were waiting to finish their hero periods) could no longer due their leadership quests AND could no longer do their Hero Summons (which is a huge requirement of getting their rewards.) When asked about this and why he couldn't just keep it in the nation for one last cycle so the Heroes could finish, his response was that he didn't care.

Few people have spoken to him since then and his only response was that he claims they did not pay him or compensate him to do it (even though now he gets to keep his castle, the weekly gold and weekly Lords Coins for 6-9 more weeks, instead of losing it in 3) and that he did it so he could fight Disaster in 3 weeks instead of trapping them for 9, even though he was one of the people who heavily wanted to transfer.

After all of the above, I sent him one last mail about what he did above and I have not spoken to him since; he is joining Barcode on Nazar to my knowledge.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Viria #137249 07/15/16 05:57 PM
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Aeo stars at the end of Thundahawks latest video also

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Originally Posted By: Magal
I would however like to have romeos message me as to what took place with Aeo. Allot of people want answers as to what he did or didn't do and allot of people lost allot of gold from his " leadership ". Fiery has lost well over 2million gold from " leaders" to date so its no wonder allot of people are jaded and burnt out right now, I plan to lead them.

Im assuming you are asking what caused us to severe our ties with Aeo and/or what happened in the end and heres the run-down:

Aeo and I spoke after the Officer and guild meeting and I informed him of our guys decision. He said he was onboard and would be ready to transfer right after getting his peace fund on Sunday. He said several times in command chat how this decision would be one of the funniest and would piss Disaster off the most. We closed out all open payment sheets except 1 (as the item had not sold); no idea if Aeo ever paid out the Volume people from the last few days of events.

KGB began transferring and afterwards, Aeo had begun talking to several Disaster members, even invited a couple into his in-game family the day after they transferred here. From those talks, Aeo decided that he no longer wanted to lock them on a server and that he wanted to fight them on Nazar in 30 days.

Aeo then proceeded to take the last nation castle (Calmlands) which was the corner stone of keeping Disaster on Ollo for 90 days and transferred it back to his alt, thus starting the nation demolition time 3 weeks early and allowing Disaster to leave after 30 days instead of 9 weeks.

The icing on the cake was when Aeo went ahead and did this, he found out that the KGB Heroes (who were remaining on the server to finish their Hero period) and the Volume Heroes (who also were waiting to finish their hero periods) could no longer due their leadership quests AND could no longer do their Hero Summons (which is a huge requirement of getting their rewards.) When asked about this and why he couldn't just keep it in the nation for one last cycle so the Heroes could finish, his response was that he didn't care.

Few people have spoken to him since then and his only response was that he claims they did not pay him or compensate him to do it (even though now he gets to keep his castle, the weekly gold and weekly Lords Coins for 6-9 more weeks, instead of losing it in 3) and that he did it so he could fight Disaster in 3 weeks instead of trapping them for 9, even though he was one of the people who heavily wanted to transfer.

After all of the above, I sent him one last mail about what he did above and I have not spoken to him since; he is joining Barcode on Nazar to my knowledge.

The unfortunate truth is that everything you posted is actually not a surprise to Magal or myself. We had been trying to get ahold of you for at least a week prior to them showing up to inform ya of what Aeo was doing. I had screenshots of Aeo's family/guild conversations where they were targeting certain members for the simple reason of causing discontent within the alliance. There was actually a situation where I was asked to stop interfering with the actions that Aeo was taking (because his true intentions were not known). During another conversation I was told that "(He) did not believe that Aeo's intentions were done with malice." Unfortunately the screenshots I had proved different. I was on the fences whether I would say anything about these situations openly on the forums but after reading this post I felt it was pretty necessary. That being said, I really enjoyed my time (pre-nation) with the group that I played with. As far as leadership goes, I really respect your (Romeo) affinity for giving people the benefit of the doubt, just unfortunately this time it worked out negatively. I understand that real life has kept you extremely busy, that you had a ton to log into during this situation, but in the future, I definitely would love to see a little more attention to daily situations (whether that means an officer in charge of this or just a system in place for complaints/suggestions.) Again I wish you guys the best on Nazar and I'll see you guys in a future title.

Viria #137251 07/15/16 06:08 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm going to throw this out. At what point in time did any officer in KGB not see the writing on the wall? Aeo's been scamming his guild and the alliance since the day he took over. Everyone and their mother saw it and knew this was coming. I tried, on several occasions, to get this point across without cutting my own throat because I had no where else to go. In hindsight I should have just thrown myself under the bus and quit. He sat for the last month and purposely caused additional drama in KGB, just to stir the pot. I was the oldest members in the SR/Fiery?volume chain, why do you think I bailed as fast as I could when I finally could? Why do you think is a part of why I'm not going to nazar? I want NOTHING to do with anything that includes Srg, Aeo, or anyone even close to them in tells. NOTHING. KGB has a solid community of people that are nice, fun, and intelligent but open you eyes to what the average rat is like in this game. 18 years of MMO experience and ive never seen anything like it. These people don't value friends, or gaming friends. They only value themselves and their virtual world because its all they have.

Viria #137252 07/15/16 06:12 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Keep in mind I'm not going after anyone in my post. I don't want to see it happen again to anyone, in any game, under any circumstance to people I call a friend, virtual or not. If you would like to talk more about it Romeos let me know ( not that It truly matters anymore I guess ). Be careful with who you trust and watch their motives.

Last edited by Magal; 07/15/16 06:12 PM.
Viria #137253 07/15/16 08:31 PM
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Aeo, isn't that the guy that sold his account then scammed it back screwing the buyer out of the money?

Anisa #137254 07/15/16 08:46 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Anisa
Aeo, isn't that the guy that sold his account then scammed it back screwing the buyer out of the money?

One in the same.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Viria #137256 07/16/16 07:49 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
If so many people knew how shitty he was, why did you allow him to stick around?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard