KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,252 Trump card
1,339,188 Picture Thread
478,020 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sini #136906 06/27/16 04:52 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Lets follow this to a logical conclusion - small 'local' fractured governments that no longer have an effective way to stand up to multinational corporations or totalitarian regimes.

I personally think Brexit was Russian special op, they are the clear winner in this.

[Linked Image]
JetStar #136909 06/27/16 06:28 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I believe they were very autonomous even in the EU. The information I have read about the economic consequences seems legit. I don't think the populous did they research which resembles Trump supporters here in the US.

I don't think the breakup of the UK was what they had in mind. Time will tell, but it looks pretty grim in my opinion.

What you read (and I can guess because I have read most of what is out there on the issue, and there is little thematic difference )is about half-true by my estimation.

You are somewhat mistaken on the UK's level of autonomy, but it's not something you can really articulate as a one-liner and be honest about it. The EU has an enormous set of bureaucratic regulations, that cover everything from consumer items to maritime rights to workers law - and also a great deal more. The UK could legislate "within" the EU's regulations, but not supersede them.

You should really examine Greece as precedent, though Greece owed money to various banksters (much of which were bad loans originated by Goldman Sachs in corrupt inside political deals, using US Fed free money, then packaged and resold to EU banks in northern/central Europe) the EU played a large role in clamping down and holds them by the throat now.

As far as negative consequences, there will be some, particularly in the short term. Regarding the more doom and gloom predictions, well those are just "possibilities" that can, in theory at least, be easily avoided.

It is important to note that while the status quo was very beneficial for some, it was certainly not beneficial for all.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #136910 06/27/16 06:34 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini
Lets follow this to a logical conclusion - small 'local' fractured governments that no longer have an effective way to stand up to multinational corporations or totalitarian regimes.

I personally think Brexit was Russian special op, they are the clear winner in this.

While I wouldn't doubt the Russians are pleased by the vote, Nigel Farage is relatively libertarian minded and seems an unlikely candidate for collusion with statists.

I see what you are saying about being too small to stand up to multinationals, but even if that could be the case, it seems moot when the apparatus of central governance itself is in fact the chief vehicle for enforcement of the multinational/bankster agenda.

There are few things that elites like more than unaccountable bureaucrats with large amounts of real power, and little or no meaningful checks or balances.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #136932 06/28/16 01:55 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
One of the few good bits of brexit is that Nigel Farage will soon join the ranks of the unemployed

Cameron should never have taken the lead of the remain group he should have sated his view and left it to others to lead the campaign
the pols were 50/50 for weeks before the vote and now that we could use someone to sort out the mess we do not even have a working goverment.

even the opposition is falling apart with the pro EU MP's turning on their leader as he did not convince their grassroots working class voters to vote remain
nicely reinforcing the view that the MP's realy are out of touch

Sini #136947 06/29/16 03:53 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...ationism-213995

Politico has a good write-up of the situation.

Of course, the author misunderstands the role of markets; specifically how economic rigging, and the cohabitation of central banks and the incumbent institutional megabanks in fact
preclude any true market economics at the monetary level. The reason this issue cannot be addressed, is because so relatively few are even able to grok the crux of the issue. (and as often as the term capitalism has been misused, it is high time the terms capitalism and market economics are etymologically separated )

Otherwise, much is spot-on.

Sini #136953 06/29/16 08:52 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The UK has always been felt as the 52nd US state only in the EU to advance US interests. I can tell you a lot of people are happy with them getting out on their own.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Sini #136954 06/29/16 09:35 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Its the Island thing we can nomore walk to france than we can walk to India.

Sharing land boarders creates a different sence of belonging

PS yes I know the tunnel is there but it does not change the mind set

Sini #136972 06/30/16 08:35 AM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Curious to know your thoughts on it Instrument.

Insider perspective!!!!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Donkleaps #136973 06/30/16 11:25 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Curious to know your thoughts on it Instrument.

Insider perspective!!!!

Second

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Sini #136985 07/01/16 11:15 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
with that kind of a build up i am going to follow Borris and exit the stage

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard