KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
E
Erinaya Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
E
Thought I'd say a quick 'Hello' and 'Thanks' for the raid invite the other day!

I'm relatively new to the game (I've seen it many times, but only started playing a few weeks back), but I think I'm hooked.

I had a great time and even got to heal some people (OK, truly Kbia and others had it all under control, but my whopping 457 healing power got a workout during morpheus, helping keep some folks alive) ...

The best part was not just getting to practice some healing, but also seeing how organized the raid was - and the opportunity to see and do things I'd not be able to otherwise.

FYI - My cousin (Garrett from TheOlderGamers) gave me this account a few weeks ago to try the game with, so like I said - I'm fairly new, even though I've got this level 55 (in all skill trees) toon. I've also got an alt (Lv25 or so now) that I'm leveling through the storyline for a little more experience. I went Abolisher with the alt, but I'm playing around with different skills trees/styles for some versatility and fun.

So far I love it all. Garrett is actually looking at getting out of the game - so between his son and myself, we'll likely end up splitting his stuff. Having land, housing, etc. to use already is a real bonus :)

Looking forward to spending some more time with y'all and would love to earn a guild invite! Thanks again!

- Erinaya (Lv55 Cleric)
- Cheesetoast (Lv25 Abolisher)

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I enjoyed chatting with you in Teamspeak very much. You come across as a very cheerful and humorous fellow. Would like to play with you again.

E
Erinaya Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
E
Hey thanks, DoomTurtle!

Still really enjoying the game. I've been absent a couple weeks due to some overtime at work followed by some much-needed vacation ...

Still very interested. Most of your guys are great and helpful.

Is there any place I could get some tips/advice in the forums?

I've attended a couple CR raids now, but recently got kicked from one and purpled on by a KGB member (no worries, I'm not salty) - I can't see for the life of me what I did wrong to cause it (nor could some other raid members) so I'm trying to learn more about whatever it was.

I did try messaging the raid leader (Hideif) and the guy that purpled but they went offline right after the raid, so I can't get any help in figuring out what the issue was...

Like I said, Not salty and not calling anyone out, just wanting to learn. If either of you guys read this, lemme know, thanks! :)

Love the game, but it's hard learning if there's no communication :)

Last edited by Erinaya; 05/25/16 07:20 PM.
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
do you remember the person who killed you?

E
Erinaya Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
E
Pretty sure I do, yup. They went offline almost immediately after CR, so really couldn't ask them much.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Are you sure it was a CR raid and not a GR raid? Very easy to mistake the two for a newer player. IF it in fact was at a GR raid (Grimghast Rift) and you used your harpoon to pull mobs before everyone was there then typically we kick and kill anyone. The same in theory could apply to a CR raid as well though. We do this not to grief other players but to ensure that players who fall behind have a chance to get their full credit. Ideally the command to hold attacks would be given and then a warning if necessary. Hope this helps.

E
Erinaya Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
E
Originally Posted By: Bubba
Are you sure it was a CR raid and not a GR raid? Very easy to mistake the two for a newer player. IF it in fact was at a GR raid (Grimghast Rift) and you used your harpoon to pull mobs before everyone was there then typically we kick and kill anyone. The same in theory could apply to a CR raid as well though. We do this not to grief other players but to ensure that players who fall behind have a chance to get their full credit. Ideally the command to hold attacks would be given and then a warning if necessary. Hope this helps.

Absolutely 100% sure it was CR. And no, I didn't see that I did anything that could cause it. Boss wasn't 'Immune' or anything like that...

Quick Edit: KGB member was lead and kicked me. It was a member of another guild that purpled. Still trying to figure out why the kick. #confused. LOL.

Last edited by Erinaya; 05/31/16 10:15 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard