KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Brommas Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Want to help KGB win sieges and pvp fights in BDO ?

This is a step by step guide of what we need you to do to be effective in the KGB BDO faction military.

Step 1
Get level 50

Level 50 is where the pvp game begins. In my mind if you are level 50 you are a level 1 soldier in the KGB army. You will get stomped by anyone 52 plus unless you have the very best gear and are extemely skilled and even then you will still probably get stomped. So why is 50 step 1? Because it leads to step 2.

Step 2 Do your black spirit daily quests

Every day at level 50 your Black spirit will give you 4 daily quests that will reset at 8pm EST / 5pm PST. 1 quest will give you a boss scroll (see step 3) that lasts 7 days. The other 3 quests will give you a total of 5 hunter seals. (note 2 of these quests come from the mediah expansion and from what I can tell you have to be in mediah to get the quests for 4 of the hunters seals noted above. If you are a fresh 50 and or have poor gear do these 2 quests in a group) You will also receive a quest for a tier 2 boss scroll once per week from your Black Spirit.

What are Hunters seals?
3 Hunters seals = 1 weapon black stone
2 Hunters seals = 1 armor black stone

Step 3 Get into scroll boss groups

Once you save up 4-10 boss scrolls try to get into or form a guild boss scroll group. These groups are happening currently 3-5 times per week and are amazing for getting your gear to the proper level. Although it is common courtesy to have boss scrolls of your own to contribute, it is always better to take a guild member with no scrolls then a non guild member with scrolls. A guild member with out scrolls to contribute will still get at least 1 hunter seal per boss and a chance for blackstones and Boss gear / Liverto.

We want to gear our guild members not other guilds

Scroll boss groups = a lot of hunters seals, black stones, chances for top tier gear and a good amount of silver.

Step 4 Get the proper gear and tier it up

Talk to people in guild that are the same class / read forums and figure out what gear works best for your class and play style in pvp.

Then using steps 2 and 3 tier that gear up by either using the black stones on your gear or by selling everything and buying the pieces you need.

I recommend starting by getting your weapons to +7 then all your armor to +5 (you may already be to this point by 50). Then focusing on getting your Yuria weapon to 15. Then armor to +15 (chest and helm give the most DP). Then get the proper accessories.

This will take time, but if you at the very least follow steps 2 and 3 you will get there in a timely manner.

Step 5 Get level 55

Step 5 is as important as step 2-4. A 55 with average gear and average skill will have a huge advantage over a level 50-52 with great gear.

Levels in this game matter. The good news is eventually that gap will close when we all get to this point. Grinding in this game takes a long time and can be a bit boring but it is necessary to pvp and is probably the best way to make silver while actively playing. I make on average 2-4 million per hour while grinding mobs in Mediah with the potential to make much much more if I get lucky on drops. The best way to grind for xp is in a full group. Join guild grind groups. This will get you familiar with your guild mates play styles, strengths, and weakness's and can be a lot of fun. This is also where a lot of our group pvp happens and where you learn to fight in a group with your guild mates.

TLDR
Get 55 get good gear

Last edited by Brommas; 04/08/16 08:51 AM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I can't agree with this more.

Guy's seriously, if we want to be competitive we need to step up our game. There are guilds out there already that heavily out gear, out level, and out number us.

We can compete with them, we just need to gear and level and get ourselves some good allies to counter the zergs.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Also for people who are 50, getting accuracy will help them with hitting higher level players, also i would reccomend 120 DP at the lowest for pvp it makes a huge difference

Link Copied to Clipboard