KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#135278 03/24/16 09:58 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hello all.

I'm Doomturtle, formerly of Forsaken. Some of you may have seen me around, some may not have, so I'll start with a little bit of a statement.

I was in Forsaken for a year. They were my first guild and I've made some pretty good friends there. However, one thing that I've recently been able to shed is the idea that KGB as a guild was a negative thing. It's kind of ingrained into you after a while that because KGB is so strong and with their Fiery alliance they're able to lock down content that they're the devils of Ollo. It only took a lot of the server to transfer for me to realize that what KGB has done is nothing that any other guild wouldn't have if they had the strength and determination that you guys have had. So, like the title of this thread says, I have seen the light and I no longer have any misconceptions. I'd like to apologize for thinking poorly of KGB, as I now very much would like to become a part of it.

The purpose of this post is to politely say hello to anyone who cares to read it and say, with humility, that I'd like to start growing some friendships with you guys, and, perhaps gain a Sponsor.

I'll be around and happy to hang out with you, whether it be in TS or in game, so please, feel free to say hello if you want to.

Have a great Easter Weekend everyone.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Hows it going doomturtle, Nice to see you posting here. KGB is a great community of people! You should hop in kgb ts and chat!

Last edited by Chloraform; 03/25/16 01:35 PM.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Haha, hey Chloraform! I didn't even realize you were a member. Good to see you again.

I'll definitely pop into TS.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Interesting title heh

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Heya Doomturtle; yeh I mean the server has painted us how they want to and we just sorta embraced it heh.

If you want to come along on some outings with us to get to know some people, I would suggest attending Abyssal, Luscas or even Red Dragon with us as we tend to be fairly open to letting others come with us for a good time. We currently share a TS with Fiery for the Archeage faction while our BDO faction uses our main KGB TS, so you could hang out in either tbh. Either way, glad to see you pop in here and hope to see you in a raid with us soon.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Thanks so much for the invitation Romeos! I will definitely do my best to attend on some of those when I can. Being Australian the timezones make it hard, but I'm sure when I have a day off work I could make something happen.

I'll grab the Alliance TS info and pop in to hang out with you guys soon. :)

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I have been so busy lately. Got a promotion at work and it's eaten up so much of my time.

Still trying to pop in when I can though!

KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
hehe we have a few oceanic people so you aren't alone...game isn't timed to suit us often

Link Copied to Clipboard