The changes to the KGB Constitution were debated by the KGB Senate. After several changes were made, the KGB Constitution was unanimously ratified. The Articles of Confederation and The Bill of Rights and Conduct were both approved 8 to 2 votes.

I have today posted these documents and the foundation is set for our future.

Many people felt that adherence to our original Constitution and 10 Commandments was impossible and it opened us up to outside control and ridicule. I believe the changes we made have solved these issues and at the same time keeping to the ideals and commitment that formed our organization almost 10 years ago.

As of a few minutes ago, you can now see these documents on the official link in on the Oracle entrance page along the right side links.

I have also updated the application and process for membership. Candidates will now fill out a single application for citizenship in KGB and all factions. The entire membership has the right to view, comment, and vote on new candidates.

Thanks to everyone who shared their opinions and helped us to shape KGB for what I think will be a bright future.

In service to KGB,
High King JetStar

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter