KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,424 Trump card
1,338,729 Picture Thread
477,717 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#133704 11/25/15 08:40 AM
Phattaz Offline OP
(G1) Knight General
KGB New World Faction
OP Offline
(G1) Knight General
KGB New World Faction
Hello all, it has been awesome playing with you all in Archeage, but the games direction and recent updates as well as future had me re think if this is a game i would truly invest in and it turns out... it is not. I love KGB, its hard to find a guild/gaming group where leadership is exactly what is expected to be. I have to say coming back to AA and being "updated" on its status, i was told how EVIL KGB was. Except my first few days back KGB members invited me into library farming groups .... kind of opposite of what you would expect under the anti christs (romeos) leadership. I totally expected an elitist asshole from the kool aid being offered to me from the server, instead I joined ya, and the experience has been so far from the propaganda being dished that it was truly a shocker. Everyone in the guild was rather helpful, Romeos stopped at a dime EVERY single time and coming back to AA was for the first time enjoyable. Real life intervened a year ago that made me leave the game, and a year later that same issue finally being resolved (positively) made me re evaluate even my gaming choices (so weird i know).

I'm definitely not saying goodbye but that I look forward to playing with KGB in other games still, just no longer AA.

As for my "possessions" in AA. I'm not greedy and feel dedicated to KGB, so I gave all my chests (full) my banks from both accounts and all my property over to Jaguar. I also removed my sub and credit card and gave my 2 accounts to Jag as well. The property was distributed to another KGB member Jag knew could use it with the understanding the property is to not be sold but remain KGB (hopefully).

Best of luck to you all and cant wait to play with you guys again!

steam: mwintersk or phattaz
LoL: Phattaz

KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm down for ARAMS, CS GO, TF2, CIV and other games I just can't think of right now.

Steam: Goriom

I'll add you when I get back from work.

Goriom #133707 11/25/15 12:58 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
We play a lot of games. That is the KBG that actually exists Phattz. The rest is just bitter hater aide because once we get rolling and continue playing in a game, we usually make an impact.

Don't be a stranger, there are a lot of games out in 2016 for KGB. We have a steam group as well.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Will miss playing with you. Til the next game.

When life gives you lemons, screw making lemonade, breakout the tequila and salt and make margritas
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
We play a lot of games. That is the KBG that actually exists Phattz. The rest is just bitter hater aide because once we get rolling and continue playing in a game, we usually make an impact.

Don't be a stranger, there are a lot of games out in 2016 for KGB. We have a steam group as well.

Except that Tasorin really is an asshat. Just sayin..all the rest is BS..wel, except the part about me being a sexah god.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard