KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I was melting down most of my ships to upgrade to the Armada Pack. But the system balked at me melting down my Battle Pack and insisted I go through Customer Service to get it done. So I fill out the request and wait...now the Armada Pack is gone from the store. I have followed up with another request about the fact I was in the middle of trying to upgrade when it disappeared. I still have it in my shopping cart. I would have had it converted easily if their system did not halt my melting down process.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
Really they wouldn't allow you to purchase the package after the sale because of a melting problem during the sale? In the past people that submitted tickets were able to get those packages if it was just after the sale ending. I would try submitting another ticket if i were you.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i think there was even a post about this from CIG saying they would process orders delayed due to melting i will have alook

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
best i could find was some one quoteing a un named dev
but there apears to be alot of people in the same boat so i am sure it will be sorted out

if you have the Armada Pack in your cart keep it/screen shot it but the fact that you started to melt the Battle Pack while the Armada Pack was on sale will get you it

CIG wants to keep you happy and part you from your money

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Yah they will definitely help you out. When they were having that retaliator base ship sale with LTI I put in an order. But I wasn't able to get it in that week because I was having a card issue. The transaction died in cart, however I put in a ticket with a quick explanation and they put a token in my account so I can purchase the ship the base ship with LTI whenever I like.

Their customer service is pretty good.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
That is a shame but honestly I'm a little upset the iris was in that package. It is being devalued with how much they sell it now. I know some ppl have multiple ones.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I concur with how CIG continues to erode derived value from ships as they can't seem to control the ship creep or help themselves from some new "package sale". The Idris and the Vanduul Fighter are the ships that have lost the most value since initial launch. A large part of the intrinsic value was from the removal of the Grey Market so that CIG could shut down players making money off of their IP. The second biggest value lost mechanism is of course the constant ship creep when compounded by continual sales which reduce the scarcity of these two ship frames.

There was a time when Idris's were going for 2x-4x of there sale price and you couldn't even find someone willing to sell a Vanduul Fighter until CIG announced the grey market was going completely kaputski by making a ship hull unable to be "tradeable" after being gifted once before locking it out.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
My package is still in the cart. I was switching to the Armada mainly because the Idris was there, I missed it the other times it was up for sale. I don't mind missing my collection of lesser ships since the Armada contained the ships I was melting down and had the new Sabre/Idris and had the Super Hornet so I did not lose too much, I can always repurchase the ghost hornet and sensor based. I melted down two constellations, keeping my luxury one, since my Endeavor Master Set is a more pure research vessel than the Constellation...and the current modules do not include a luxury suite....I can just imagine a luxury module ship with its own hangar running with a large scale power supply like the Endeavor. I could also see an Endeavor with a suite adjoining the biome module...so I can have a garden to stroll through.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
You can build any of the Role Warfare Hornets out of the baseline Hornet once the title goes live. The only one you couldn't build out of the baseline was the Super Hornet as it was originally the only two seater Hornet. I feel the same way about my original Pirate Cutlass. I won't melt it down because none of the the follow on Cutlass offers are the same as the original Pirate Cutlass.

Maybe on of the better parts of SC is the localization of hangAr's akin to localization of "banks" in a MMO, where you can have a stash of ships all over the verse predicated on the type of activities going on in that sector. For Snub Fighters with shorter jump ranges and sustained fuel, positioning them could be very important tactically. I see a lot of "Riding" the multi-crew ships to get to a hub and then deploying to localized assets to get the job done.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
I sent a displeased message to CIG via the Conaierge service. I've spent quite a bit even though I sold off half. My Idris which was once just a few hundred is being sold like candy. I want the M now but that's unlikely I will get that. I won't pay 4G on the gray market or 10k from there damn package. The universe has too many frigates in it now to start. Surprised they didn't do another javelin round yet for money.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard