KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
T
Tric Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
T
Hello,
Been playing AA since beta and I like those land grabs. Started out with Black Legion, then joined NTC, hung out a bit, and joined LotD. Yep they all disbanded, its not me though really. I am still in good standing with LotD and the current plan being to play Camelot Unchained when it is released (yep im a backer). Before AA I played SWTOR, GW2 and some Wildstar with another legacy guild called Midnight Squadron (not playing AA).

So I am looking for a top tier end game content guild. Was listed on Trusted Traders for duration of forum post. Play the game to have fun and don't like griefing, scamming or exploits. During some solo OWPvP I can talk shit, have a small list of names (east and west), and so the story goes. If you ran into me at Lusca Vegas im willing to let bygones be bygones <cough> Bandit <cough> if you are. Have had the opportunity to talk a few times with Jaguar so am trying to be comprehensive. If you have any questions or just wanna say "hi" feel free to send me a tell.

Tric

T
Tric Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
T
Hey, won't have much time to participate in events till November. Being a west coast player and the daily events timing...

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Yeah as a Corporate slave on the west coast, this fact always was a detractor for me to continue with AA. You would like to believe that XL and Trino could get at least spawn timers and Prime time optimization as a means to drive subscription retention done correctly. There metrics for whales must really be skewed to CST/EST and Western Europe.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(G1) Knight General
KGB New World Faction
(G1) Knight General
KGB New World Faction
Tasorin is right, Trion/XL decided that Romeos needed to be accommodated so they scheduled all game events around his time zone.... wait I'm only 5 hours from Romeos... guess I get the benefit as well.... although Abyssal at 5pm EST sucks as I leave work at 4 and dont get home until 5:15ish and enter it late.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Meanwhile, its 2pm PST and an entire time zone of players are shut out of Guild content. Yeah, that makes sense when you are using world content as a means to retain paying accounts. I am serious, Trino must have metrics that show the propensity of "> $X spent is applied to which Time Zones", because that is about the extent of Trino's ability to think, plan and implement effectively to drive revenue.

See: Mor Cash Shop Chests

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Link Copied to Clipboard