KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Phattaz Offline OP
(G1) Knight General
KGB New World Faction
OP Offline
(G1) Knight General
KGB New World Faction
After the little trade ship incident where we were never aware of guild land sitting on islands. I would love to actually start a map of archeage where we bullet each guild set property around all of the map. Example: Green dots for guild set house, red dots for private/family but willing to share upon request (with owners name). Not only to get an idea of KGB land control, but to help other members who are not as resourced on land as others. I would love to also build multiple posts with guides from players who have expertise in certain areas and hopefully get these posts stickied. Any thoughts or ideas? I would love to head the housing project and build the map to share here on the private members forums. Thanks everyone!

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
I love the idea; if you are willing to take on the job of building the housing map, you have my full support.

As for guides, I would also love to see some and it would be great if someone (or multiple people) would be willing to put in the effort, but I personally do not have any time right now to do it myself. Any volunteers? Even if its just one thing that they are knowledgeable in, it could greatly help out the other members by sharing their knowledge.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I will contribute as much as possible to both, even if all I can do is run around and scout out housing etc, but I will contribute. I do not have the skills to make the maps online, I wish, but will see what I can come up with to help there as well.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
I can set one to guild in north Two crowns

Link Copied to Clipboard