KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,651 Trump card
1,341,065 Picture Thread
479,007 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#132456 09/08/15 07:39 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
So for those who have heard me harping about removing alts, the upcoming patch limits guilds to 100 characters.

With that being put into place we have deceided that each member will only be allowed to have 1, main, PVP capable character inside the KGB guild tag. This guild will be declaring war as much as possible so please be aware of the new rules regarding there being no real safe zones (aside from trial, mirage, mistmerrow, etc) so that you are prepared for war declarations.

After about 4 days, all alts have either removed themselves or have been removed by leadership. There are 6 characters that are still up for discussion and will be handled at a later point. This leaves us just around the 90 active member mark.

If you find your alt without a guild, please feel free to tag him to CKGB, where we will not be declaring wars and will do our best to keep the guild to the lowest level.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Now how important are alt's with implanted houses in targeted safe zones on both Factions and the ability to gate in? You better damn well expect that individuals are going to gate into WA as much as possible and try pooping in your cheerios.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Still on business traveling. No pc to play. Do whatever you chose with my guy. Won't be back till Oct 5th. Bandit can move him wherever.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
I'll put him in CKGB until you get back, I don't want anyone to jump your guy when I am on him and have no clue how to defend him.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Bandit
I'll put him in CKGB until you get back, I don't want anyone to jump your guy when I am on him and have no clue how to defend him.

Works for me, now just constantly remind me that one of the open spots in the guild belongs to Zhou =P

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Now how important are alt's with implanted houses in targeted safe zones on both Factions and the ability to gate in? You better damn well expect that individuals are going to gate into WA as much as possible and try pooping in your cheerios.

Both sides must provide a decent fight (10 kills minimum each) or else the war ends in a draw, which costs the declaring guild gold and the defending one none.

The GvG system is more beneficial for guilds that can actually fight and kill each other. If KGB were to randomly war a guild to kill their people crafting in houses, we would end up in a "draw" as the other guild would not be able to kill us enough in the allotted time for the war to count. Now if they happen to have a merchant of packs, the war dec may more than pay for itself with their loot, but only time will tell tbh.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction

Rofl it would take several ppl to take my guy down. It isn't to hard to defend yourself with that build, But that's fine with me moving him. Less chance of you being drunk and doing something on him haha.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #132509 09/09/15 06:46 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Zhou

Rofl it would take several ppl to take my guy down. It isn't to hard to defend yourself with that build, But that's fine with me moving him. Less chance of you being drunk and doing something on him haha.

Log that fucker in for me Bandit, let me know where he's sitting, I bet it only takes me to kill him..LOL

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard