The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#131785 08/19/15 08:21 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
Guildmaster, Purple Dragons
www.purpledragons.net
*****
Guildmaster, Purple Dragons
www.purpledragons.net
*****
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
From 2008-2010, PD was a dominant force in the game called Goal Line Blitz. We're thinking of checking it out again and seeing what chanes they've made since we hung up the virtual cleats.

Anyone interested in checking this out with us?

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
I thought I tried this once. Sure enough, I did in 2009. Looks like I played through a couple of seasons of pee-wee and pop warner then when it came time to give them money for Equipment, I decided to stop paying attention.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,323
Likes: 2
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
****
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,323
Likes: 2
I played this long ago, would do it again.


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1