KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,606 Trump card
1,342,073 Picture Thread
480,091 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
X
Xpade Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
X
HI! Just wanted to make a post and introduce myself. I'm Xpade, and have always been Xpade in every game I have ever played. Started my career off in DAoC (6+years played, rr12Bard/rr11Animist) Warhammer, Rift, WoW, and now AA.

FYI.. YAY BEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR! Don't always drink beer, but when I do.. its normally chased by some Jim Beam.

Recently my guild has disbanded, and I do not plan to follow them to any other games, or future chapters/factions. I am looking for a new home/family to enjoy my gamings with. I have remained guildless for some time as I wanted to make a calculated decision on what guild I thought was the best fit for me. I have been hanging out in the KGB TS for some time now and have enjoyed many of the conversations I've had with the random citizens that pop in. If you happen to be bored, pop over, say hi, or not, but its all up to you. I am on the look for a sponsor, and do not want to be that guy that asks the random KGB passer-by the "can you be my sponsor" to anybody I meet. If you know me, or get to know me, and feel you are comfortable sponsoring me, great, if not its cool too cuz sometimes certain people just don't click. I personally don't mind if it takes some time, and people want to group with me more, and interact more before taking on that commitment.. its probably the best way to do it honestly.

Anyways, hope to be a citizen in the future, and be a productive and helpfull member of KGB.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I approve of this message, well done Sir, I like initiative, few people take it. Good luck in finding a sponsor, I look forward to reading you application and hope to see you Knighted one day.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard