KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#130476 06/16/15 08:31 PM
Z
Zsane Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Z
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick post to warn those of us that do trade runs through Dewstone of the recent Tractor Tier 6 griefing that has been going on in that area. I'm sure that a lot of you are familiar with these people and what they do, but as Sidara and I are still quite new to the game it came as a bit of a surprise. I figured I would post our experiences thus far in hopes that it helps prevent it from happening to others.

Basically, TT6 has been attempting to slow down or stall your hauler by placing tree saplings directly in front of you as you pass by. This renders you stuck for a few moments while you try to back up. They can then plant another tree behind you effectively locking you down unless you are able to use Rider's Escape. This doesn't always work, however, as TT6 generally aggros themselves with numerous mobs from the area and trains them onto your hauler quickly resulting in the breakage of your hauler and loss of your cargo. They then spawn their own hauler, loot your crates and off they go.

This usually happens in three specific locations in Dewstone. Just South of Roadsend Post where the large treant spawns, the north side of the bridge crossings (specifically the small wooden bridge) connecting Hellsdame Oasis with the opposite island and lastly the bridge connecting the Lilyut/Dewstone/Gweonid zones. Each of these locations we now consider to be high-risk when doing our runs. We have been attempting to use a third account to scout the area and kill any NPCs before passing by, but this does not always work as some of the spawn timers are extremely quick and the multi-tasking can be a bit much.

Sidara and I are using trade runs as our primary means of income and this has stifled it a bit. I have a tendency to work late so it helps to be able to relax and just do some simple trade runs, but this has turned something relaxing into a generally stressful and frustrating experience. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, feel free to post them here or perhaps in a more private area to not queue our "friends" in on it. Thanks!

Known Offenders: Majuub (TT6), Mixi (Angels of Death?) The two seem to work together or are the same person.

-Zsane (Zane)

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
We crap on them along with Havoc whenever we see them. The best thing you can do is have an AoE mega build ready for pack runs through the shit lands where TT6 pulls this kind of crap.

Riders Mark your Hauler as they trap you. Get off and AOE the mobs down as quickly as you can and/or kite them off your hauler and try and cycle the OM.

Basically a XLGames fuck up. The other alternative is just pull up the damn sapling as they trail away to grab mobs and move out.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Z
Zsane Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Z
They seem to always have the mobs already pulled and stacked on them somehow. I won't even attempt to figure out how they do some of this crap but ultimately our resolution has been logging Zsane on a laptop and logging my alt on my main PC so that I can scout ahead and kill all of the mobs ahead of time.

Majuub sure gets annoyed when you do that but it works for me :)

-Hadrik Hardhammer, FFXIV | -Zsane, Archeage (Retired) | Steam: KGB Zane | E-mail: Zane@ecsinc.com | Currently on Tap: Empty Keg :(

Link Copied to Clipboard