Hello all,

I'm posting a brief FYI regarding a couple new faces that you'll be seeing around on Ollo shortly.

Sallidar: (recent returning KGB Vet. & long-time personal friend), will be around shortly - once his current subscription to another MMO ends. He's played AA before, on the Kyrios server, and I talked him into re-rolling his toons on Ollo.

Sylvyr: very MMO-saavy friend & co-worker, who submitted his App yesterday (as Silver, I believe.) He purchased the pre-order Archeum Founder Pack, but never installed the game/activated until yesterday. He's a Vet. of DAoC, Shadowbane, Eve Online, etc., etc., who was recently playing ESO - I finally talked him into installing the AA game that he purchased pre-release. He'll be brand new to AA, but has a history of power-gaming & min-maxing - so I doubt he'll have any issues getting up to speed.

Both have long histories with MMO's, both have been officers of several guilds, (in MMO's that weren't official KGB endeavors), etc. So I anticipate that both will be good contributing factors to the guild's AA efforts once they get up to speed.

At any rate...I wanted to give a little background to a couple of the "coming-soon" new faces in-game and in TS.

/salute

Last edited by Wildcard; 05/20/15 10:31 AM. Reason: a couple minor updates

- Wildcard / Tiernan