KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#129367 04/05/15 08:56 PM
B
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
B
Enjoying the living shit of this game. The 1:1 scale of the universe is amazing. You can go from Lightyears/s down to m/s speed, all the way from a star down to mining asteroids around a ringed planet.

There is a bit of "hackery" involved but the transition is smooth and polished in the same way that EVE is.

I there is talk of an FPS module, mukltiplayer ships, and plenty more sandbox updates coming down the pipe via updates.

It might not be in the same league as Star Citizen but for now it's THE best space sandbox sim on the market, better than X Rebirth.

I'm going to pull an all-nighter, going to do some mining to get into a better ship than my POS sidewinder, here is my Twitch TV station if you want to watch.

http://www.twitch.tv/bleakwise

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
We have a couple of people playing, but honestly it falls flat on the multiplayer department and so interest here has significantly waned.. Space trucking can be pretty entertaining, though, and it's worth a spin.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I have it, but I feel like I need to dedicate time to it to really enjoy a session - and I'm waaaaay too busy to do so right now

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
If they can add enough features before Star citizen launches I might check it out again. I have the game and lifetime paid expansions. But feel it released with too few features to keep me interested.

[Linked Image]
B
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
B
I just got a Cobra MK III. Not very nimble but it packs a punch and can take some serious hits. Working on getting it upgraded atm, it's not a Python but with so much cargo space it seems like i can do anything in this baby.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."

Link Copied to Clipboard