KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#128945 02/27/15 03:13 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I just picked this up off GreyMarkets as a start.. Pretty good deal from what I gather and LTI which I know you can't get anymore.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Very nice

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
yeah, that was my very first purchase (before spending a smidge more money)

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Took out the 315p and the Cutlass in AC today for the very first time and I'm impressed..

Had to dig and clean up my ancient relic, Logitech Wingman Extreme 3D, which hooked in and I was good to go. The wife bitched and moaned when I bought it, back in the late '90's and bitched and moaned every time she cleaned up and wanted to throw it away..

Alas, I knew it had a higher power and today it's humming along well in game :)

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
The logitech 3D, Saitek, thrustmaster and whatever HOTAS gets branded SC will be the three supported periphials out of the box and get the most attention from the community. Any other off the shelf not the norm HOTAS may find themselves out in the dark for support early on.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
The logitech 3D, Saitek, thrustmaster and whatever HOTAS gets branded SC will be the three supported periphials out of the box and get the most attention from the community. Any other off the shelf not the norm HOTAS may find themselves out in the dark for support early on.

Yeah I'm def looking for something new.. Have had this one now going on probably 12+ years [if not longer] and will need some input. Tho she works well for flying I"m def missing a lot of the other inputs that will be used in SC. New toys for big boys.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Waiting until CIG gets to the point where 6 degrees of freedom is live in a Beta PU and to ensure they don't make a video game M&B rules all flight pew pew envelope. Once SC proves its going to actually be a true 6DF Flight/Space Sim and not some gimpy arcade kid game and they get to the point where the profiles for the HOTAS are supported fully and implementation of flight pedals, than I will break out my Saitek x52 Pro and buy the Pedals that go with it. That will be a glorious happy day and the beginning probably of my shut in phase b/c SC has turned out to be an amazing flight sim.

If you have something that works, just wait until we get way farther down the road and closer to a live PU to make a purchase decision. I allso want to see what V-IR and voice command is going to provide strong support for SC once we get closer to launch and if it really will provide flight advantage in the live pew pew.

Right now I am using my inexpensive Logitech 3D Pro and it does the job just fine for what they have programed in for flight envelope and 4DF of movement. Even the throttle control is working for thrusters once you get all the profile mapping down. High hat toggling and 10 buttons on the stick is about all ya should ever need. The only thing I use the voice command for is simple toggling of flight modes, weapons free vs weapons locked and system/power/shield mgmt swapping as needed.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Link Copied to Clipboard