KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,198 Trump card
1,342,008 Picture Thread
479,923 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#126946 09/30/14 01:02 AM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Good hunting. (PS this is in the secure area for a reason. Keep it that way.)

Trading in your own continent will only allow you to turn in to a Gold Trader. Taking your trade pack to other continents, such as Haranya and Freedich Island, will allow you to choose between the Gold, Gilda, and Resource Traders. You will receive your chosen currency within 22 hours via mail. You can view the current return on delivery by clicking on the “Vocation” tab, then clicking “Trade Info.”

Each zone has a Specialty Crafting Workbench that will craft different trade packs. You can find the workbenches on your map, the listing is under Infrastructure-Specialty Workbench. It cost 60 LP (labor points) to craft the trade pack, and another 60 LP to turn it in. Keep this in mind if you plan to do multiple runs. You also need a Quality Certificate for each pack, purchased from the General Merchant. The list below shows the different items you can craft, along with what is needed for each pack.

Solzreed Braised Meat

50 Trimmed Meat
30 Egg

Solzreed Dried Food

50 Trimmed Meat
35 Grape

Gweonid Dyed Feathers

15 Orchard Puree
15 Goose Down

Gweonid Apple Pies

50 Chopped Produce
15 Apple

Lilyut Hills Milk Soap

50 Ground Spices
20 Milk

Lilyut Cooking Oil

50 Dried Flowers
12 Olive

Dewstone Fine Thread

50 Ground Grain
30 Goat Wool

Dewstone Distilled Liquor

50 Medicinal Powder
190 Narcissus

White Arden Trail Mix

50 Chopped Produce
15 Milk

White Arden Figgy Pudding

50 Ground Grain
40 Fig

Marianople Duck Down

50 Dried Flowers
30 Duck Down

Marianople Sweeteners

50 Ground Spices
8 Cherry

Two Crowns Cream

50 Medicinal Powder
20 Milk

Two Crowns Pomme Cakes

50 Ground Grain
10 Pomegranate

Cinderstone Tart Mead

50 Dried Flowers
20 Lemon

Cinderstone Sacred Candles

50 Ground Spices
40 Bay Leaf

Halcyona Wheat Biscuit

50 Ground Grain
35 Egg

Halcyona Yam Pasta

50 Dried Flowers
90 Yam

Hellswamp Spicy Meat

50 Trimmed Meat
12 Banana

Hellswamp Mushroom Pot Pies

15 Orchard Puree
100 Mushroom

Sanddeep Medicinal Poultice

15 Medicinal Powder
45 Avacado

Sanddeep Preserved Meat

50 Trimmed Meat
100 Rosemary

The first item listed for each trade pack can be made using a Blue Salt Knife, purchased from a General Merchant, along with 10 items of the same type. For example, 10 Azaleas will yield 12 Dried Flowers. The next list will show what you need to create those items. The (#) next to the item shows how many you get per stack of 10 of the same item.

Chopped Produce – Potato (11), Cucumber (11), Carrot (12), Onion (12), Tomato (14), Garlic (14),Yam (17), Blueberry (17), Pumpkin (17), Strawberry (17), Chili Pepper (34)

Dried Flowers – Azalea (12), Clover (14), Narcissus (14), Rose (14), Lily (15), Cornflower (24), Cactus (24), Lotus (24)

Ground Grain – Barley (12), Corn (15), Rice (15), Oat (17), Wheat (17), Rye (34), Peanut (34), Quinoa (64), Bean (64)

Ground Spices – Lavender (14), Iris (14), Rosemary (17), Mint (17), Sunflower (24), Turmeric (24), Saffron (77), Poppy (77)

Medicinal Powder – Bay Leaf (11), Mushroom (15), Ginkgo Leaf (15), Thistle (23), Aloe (47), Cultivated Ginseng (77)

Orchard Puree – Grape (11), Fig (11), Banana (12), Apple (14), Lemon (14), Avocado (14), Olive (16), Acorn (17), Pomegranate (17), Orange (17), Jujube (17), Cherry (18), Moringa Berry (18)

Trimmed Meat – Pork (30), Duck Meat (38), Chicken Meat (38), Turkey Meat (42), Goose Meat (51), Mutton (59), Goat Meat (83), Beef (100), Yata Meat (100)

Once you have your pack ready to go, you need to decide where you want to take it and how you want to get there. You can travel anywhere in your own continent by land-either by walking, riding a donkey, using a farm wagon, or public transportation such as carriages and airships. Sometimes it is quicker to travel by ship. Going from Solzreed to Marianople for instance you can travel west along the coast and enter the Summer Leaf River which takes you to the dock to turn in. All the turn-in locations are listed below. Freedich Island is located in the Sunspeck Sea, which is in the Arcadian Sea.

Nuia locations

Solzreed Pennisula – Crescent Throne docks
Gweonid Forest – North of Memoria, under the Airship tower
Marianople – Docks outside of the city, on the river
Two Crowns – Ezna docks
Cinderstone Moor – Seachild Wharf
Sanddeep – Golden Fable Harbor

Harayna locations

Solis Headlands – Austera docks
Mahadevi – Eastern entrance of City of Towers (Gold Trader only)
Villanelle – Lutesong Harbor
Falcorth Plains – Oxion Clan (Gold Trader only)
Arcum Iris – Widesleeves (Gold Trader only)
Ynystere – Caernord docks

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Good info.. I just need a farm to do stuff with.. questing is sort of getting burned out at the moment LOL. I need Bait Worms for fishing

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Still the best way to get the Gilda to get a Clan Galleon. Store suppliers for the trade packs at a Clan level. Gain those mats either via donations, directed growing or acquisition via gold. Than when the time is right on a late night Saturday run, we stack as many packs as we can defend and make a run to stack turn in on Donk and get the 250 Gilda stars for the Galleon.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
How to check the % of the pack (130% is max) : Folio (O), trade info, select pack origin, select trader. You see the packs and their percentage.

Sometime it is useful to stash some packs in a house while waiting for the percentage to go up. Or a sell at Gwenoid for 100% of 10g is less than a sell in solzreed for 125% of 9g.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I am going to be leaching housing this time around, so all my Gilda can go to this. I have about 25 so far.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
which is the best for noobs? I did the trade quest last night.. i'm on the donkey quest now but is it a way to put which packs to which location is the best for money or just do like above and keep an eye on it?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Check this : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...?sle=true#gid=0

So for gold, if everything is at war:
- Gwenoid Forest <=> two crowns. It is useful to have a ship to do Dewstone faster. Do it in one way or the other depending on your available mats.

- If only Halcyona is at peace, I like to do Halcyona to Solzreed. You can also do Halcyona to Gwenoid.

- If Halcyona and sanddeep or hellswamp are at peace at the same time: go from sanddeep or hellswamp to solzreed or gwenoid. If sanddeep and Halcyona are at peace, you can also do Gwen to Sanddeep (I hear it is really good gold).

- If cinderstone is at peace but not Halcyona + sanddeep or Halcyona + hellswamp, do gwenoid <=> cinderstone.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yep have that same link Arkh and good if you have the mats. Time to start farming more as I"m outta gold! lol

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The best would be make it as a team: the ones with farm plant and harvest, give the mats to those without farms who craft the pack and do the trade runs. Then they split profits.

Arkh #127082 10/04/14 10:19 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Arkh
The best would be make it as a team: the ones with farm plant and harvest, give the mats to those without farms who craft the pack and do the trade runs. Then they split profits.

Give me a list of your packs you want and i'll try and build the mats for you and will let you know and we can split the profits :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard