KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 15 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Greeley
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,003,950 Trump card
1,337,260 Picture Thread
477,076 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#126928 09/29/14 11:00 AM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
To be updated as we progress through the tier's of leather working. Please see the below min/max metrics and mats needed for each tier.

Turkey's are currently the min/max option for Pelt's as mobs dropping Pelt's was removed from the game between Alpha and Live Launch. It is important that you feed your Turkey ground grain (converted barley) after you plant them so that they yield the advanced drop rates. If you don't feed them when you place them they only yield the minimum rate of 2 Pelt/Meat per butchered Turkey. If you don't want to use your labor planting and feeding the Turkey but have land space available, contact Vuldan or Wolfgang (Animal Husbandry) to work out the permissions and plant cycles on your land if you are so inclined.

The xp daisy chain pyramid works as suck for Leather Working. Turkey's are tended and processed by those doing Animal Husbandry. The Pelts go to the Leather Worker the Meat to the Cook. Pelt's are worked into Leather by the Leather worker who than makes Apprentice Armbands and sends them to the Stone Mason who breaks them down for skill gain and returns the Moonlight Archium to the Leather Worker. The Cook uses the Meat to produce buff pots for the Clan use at events and sale to the Clan members who want this food.

Associated Professions:
Farming, Animal Husbandry, Cooking, Alchemy

Farming: Vuldan, Others
Animal Husbandry: Vuldan, Wolfgang
Cooking: Selenian
Leather Worker: Tasorin
Stone Mason: Taco Salad
Alchemy: Multiple

Input requirements:
Base Material: Turkey (4+ Pelt/4+ Meat)
Processed Mats: Pelt / Meat
Refined Mats: Leather
Finished Goods: Leather Armor / Food

Support Profession Requirements:
Alchemy: Viscous Glossy Oil, Small Seed Oil, Emulsified Oil, Deeply Covered Oil

Conversion Ratio: 1 Turkey = 4+ Pelts. 3 Pelts = 1 Leather. Depending on which armor slot you are requesting, Leather =1 to 6 per piece of the set. Like all the other weapon/armor professions, Leather Working requires a finished good from the previous tier as a base component to the next tier of item.

Click Link Below for Recipes
Leather Working Database: Leather Recipies

Tiers:
Apprentice - Open (Rare: Moonlight Archeum Dust)
Craftsman - Open (Rare: Moonlight Archeum Dust)
Artificer - Open (Rare: Moonlight Archeum Shard, Viscous Glossy Oil)
Artisan - Open (Rare: Moonlight Archeum Shard, Small Seed Oil)
Conqueror - 10,000 (Rare: Moonlight Archeum Crystal, Viscous Glossy Oil)
Sealed Illustrious - 20,000 (Rare: Moonlight Archeum Crystal, Viscous Glossy Oil, Gilda Dust)
Sealed Magnificent - 30,000 (Rare: Moonlight Archium Essence, Emulsified Oil, Gilda Dust)
Sealed Epherium - 40,000 (Rare: Moonlight Archium Essence, Emulsified Oil, Gilda Dust)
Sealed Delphinid - 50,000 (Rare: Moonlight Archium Essence, Deeply Covered Oil, Gilda Dust)

Chance a set piece proc's rare = 1 in 267,000 combines (green to blue, blue to purple, purple to orange)

All Leather Sets have: Defense, Magic Defense, Strength, Agility, and Stamina. Each tier increases the base number to each of these stats. Sealed Illustrious and beyond is Randomized and therefore will require multiple craft sequences through the tiers in order to yield a synergized stat set beyond the Conquer tier.

Individually each set provided an additional bonus as follows where the 4 piece and 7 piece set bonus stack. Below you can see the increase by tiers for the set bonuses.

Set Bonuses:
Apprentice 4 Pieces: Increases Evasion by 1.4%
Apprentice 7 Pieces: Increases Critical Damage by 7.4%

Craftman 4 Pieces: Increases Evasion by 1.7%
Craftman 7 Pieces: Increases Critical Damage by 10%

Artificer 4 Pieces: Increases Evasion by 1.9%
Artificer 7 Pieces: Increases Critical Damage by 12%

Artisan 4 Pieces: Increases Evasion by 2%
Artisan 7 Pieces: Increases Critical Damage by 14.2%

Conqueror 4 Pieces: Increases Evasion by 2.2%
Conqueror 7 Pieces: Increases Critical Damage by 16.2%

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #126940 09/29/14 05:58 PM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Current Leather Working Skill Level: 14,425

At some point I will have to address the need for a player made crafting station that will be available Clan wide.

Tasorin #126947 09/30/14 02:38 AM
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
I'm a bit confused on how the rare proc works. My guess is: there's 1/4th chance that you will get the quality you need for the next tier? Where is this probability stated?

[Linked Image]
rhaikh #126954 09/30/14 08:23 AM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I have crafted 100 Apprentice arm bands (tier 1)

Of those 100 arm bands, 7 proc'd blue, the rest were green.

Of those 7 blue Apprentice Arm bands, 1 proc'd purple at the next tier combine. The remaining 6 were blue tier 2 armbands.

Based on the meta circling about rare proc's and the tier system, coupled with my own bad luck, it seems like XL games doesn't know how to hard code probability. Statistically, the rate on a population of 100 samples is a 1 in 14 chance to proc rare or roughly a 7% chance. That being said, taking 7 blue tier 1's and turning them into tier 2's, I had a 1 in 7 result, which is not 7% probability of proc'ing a rare.

No one knows if your skill level or if the current base item being used in the tier up combine is affecting the probability of a rare procing on a combine. At this point its a giant crap shoot of "Come on baby, daddy needs a purple..."

Link Copied to Clipboard