The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#126680 09/20/14 12:25 PM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 94
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 94
Has anyone heard anything about character transfers? I'm about ready to roll a toon on another server to at least get it leveled some in hopes I could transfer it to Ollo in a few weeks. I haven't seen any suggestion that they're even going to do xfers, but wanted to see if anyone else had.

Kalbren #126681 09/20/14 01:36 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
I'm pretty sure there will be transfers, but I don't think they'll be free. At any rate, you can learn the game and get into smaller queues in the meantime.


[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1