The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#126455 09/15/14 09:54 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
Guildmaster, Purple Dragons
www.purpledragons.net
*****
Guildmaster, Purple Dragons
www.purpledragons.net
*****
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
Has anyone found a good 2H DPS build?

SirWilliamPD #126456 09/15/14 09:56 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
Yeah. Give me a few minutes and I will send you a link to a 2hander Blighter build I rolled on Alpha. The class is freaking amazing. It was called Predator in Korea though... I think the name Blighter is dumb.

SirWilliamPD #126457 09/15/14 10:09 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
Wow. They actually changed the skills around a lot for the Blighter in 1.2

I'm sorry, I can't give you the 2hander build I used to roll.

SirWilliamPD #126460 09/15/14 12:46 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,323
Likes: 2
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
****
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,323
Likes: 2
rager/shaddowplay/defense


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Donkleaps #126464 09/15/14 01:56 PM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
rager/shaddowplay/defense


Thats a blighter but how are you using a 2hander with it? It looks like the 2hander build was nerfed in 1.2

SirWilliamPD #126494 09/16/14 06:04 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 427
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
*****
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 427
I like Battlerage/shadowplay/auramancy. Seems to be a popular one too.

SirWilliamPD #126498 09/16/14 09:53 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3,716
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
****
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
****
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3,716
I was messing around with battlerage/shadowplay/vitalism as kind of a Paladin class. Is that valid? Anyone looked at this?


[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1