KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JetStar #126559 09/18/14 09:30 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Guy stopped and chatted me up today (same faction) named Granto.

Stated he played, and had war, with KGB in ShadowBane and was thinking of all the good times. Was glad the KGB moniker was still in use and was quite nostalgic.

He stated if anyone remembers him from those ShadowBane days to whisper him sometime to discuss and talk.

Granto from (something) of MoonForest (didn't catch it before he flew away)

Also someone from the guild EE (Eternal something I think, will try to find out) Tela, asked if I could ask KGB to engage in a 'soft' alliance. I have him on friends list and he ended up killing me but being nice about it (lol).

If any officer wants details to discuss on these 2 let me know.

JetStar #126651 09/19/14 06:02 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Another gamer hit me up today asking if Jetstar was playing as well if they had to go to the guild website for application.

After inquiring some more I find this person was ex-KGB under the names Booth, Francine and/or JueryCat or something of that nature. They stated they were with KGB during UO days and that last spoke to Jet in Darkfall when Darkhand of the Covenant and KGB were in "appletown".

I didn't remember this person but they sure knew a lot about KGB so I asked that they come to the site and fill out a returning Vet Application. They seemed nice and pleasant and stated they would go and fill out an app as soon as they could.

I'm not sure if a male of female (seemed female at the time) so maybe this rings some bells. If he/she/it does put a request in but doesn't mention talking to me; I wanted to put it here so it's documented.

Cheers,
~Icky

Ictinike #126736 09/22/14 10:35 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Another gamer hit me up today asking if Jetstar was playing as well if they had to go to the guild website for application.

After inquiring some more I find this person was ex-KGB under the names Booth, Francine and/or JueryCat or something of that nature. They stated they were with KGB during UO days and that last spoke to Jet in Darkfall when Darkhand of the Covenant and KGB were in "appletown".

I didn't remember this person but they sure knew a lot about KGB so I asked that they come to the site and fill out a returning Vet Application. They seemed nice and pleasant and stated they would go and fill out an app as soon as they could.

I'm not sure if a male of female (seemed female at the time) so maybe this rings some bells. If he/she/it does put a request in but doesn't mention talking to me; I wanted to put it here so it's documented.

Cheers,
~Icky

Yeah, female. Havent seen her in forever but I've known her since '98

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard