KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,039 Trump card
1,339,747 Picture Thread
478,311 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JetStar #126284 09/10/14 06:23 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I've been snooping....err "researching" a lot over the past few days about stuff, from what I've seen, several OTG members have left and joined this Tenacious gamers. While that could be nothing, I could easily see that becoming a source of friction and drama in this "alliance" if OTG were to join.

I know a lot of people here have known them for years, but from my personal experiences with them , while most of them are pretty cool people, they tend to make whatever alliance all about them and and they really, realllly aren't very good at organizing things and it becomes a cluster****. I'm just a foot soldier, and happy to be one, but for my two cents- I wouldn't be in favor of an alliance with them.

That said however, these tenacious gamers really have their ducks in a row, I see that as being a strong ally, ecspecially on the crafting side of things, and from what I seen they are also planning to land rush Two Crowns, although going for the Northern Beach area. I haven't been able to find anything about Illegitimus, though I think I remember they were a big pvp guild in GW2.

It goes without saying COTP and CSKY would be strong allies. On that note, unless Grim took them away in the past week, I still have basic admin rights on Cotp's mumble from ESO, so I can move people around and give people the KGB tag on there if anyone is planning to attend that meeting.

Last edited by Selenian; 09/10/14 06:34 AM.
Selenian #126285 09/10/14 07:46 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am betting that after our meeting concludes, some of us will be heading over to the CotP mumble. I don't disagree with your analysis, and frankly this went from 10-20 KGB and our close allies to Darkfall CotC levels in about a weeks worth of time.

I actually expressed this concern yesterday on the KGB TS to Donk. Short story, if we focus on leveling, gear, gold, mercantile and ourselves it won't matter what shit show any Alliance turns into. Granted, my concern was not wanting to deal with bullshit and the drama llama.

OTG recently expressed concern with rolling on Ollo and wanted to stay off of the Arenzieb(sp) cluster. So if we stay on Ollo there is a chance they may choose to not roll with us. We shall find out this tonight hopefully now that some of the basic head start launch questions have been answered with yesterdays live stream.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
JetStar #126287 09/10/14 09:15 AM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
That's the problem most people wait till the last minute to say I'm in. Makes planning difficult. Morlander had that at Darkfall launch. Small beta numbers and all of a sudden the entire army arrived. Hard to account for all that. I'm sure you guys will work it out.

OTG not my favorite, disorganized and well don't care about their allies just themselves. At least their Darkfall Unholy Wars crew was that way. COTP's alliance and our alliance would be a good combination putting initial numbers probably around 100+ between us.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
JetStar #126291 09/10/14 12:23 PM
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
That is an hour after our meeting starts. I can hop over them and talk with them after ours. Probably should have one more either Tas or Donk.

Bandit #126292 09/10/14 12:36 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
If given a choice, I would probably rather work with CotP than OTG. Just my personal opinion based on the contact I have had with both Clans over the years and the Players currently running those Factions in AA.

First Reactions:

OTG- That's great, you can run as our protection when we are running huge trade pack runs. That will totally change our Mercantile dynamic with guards...

CotP - Excellent, we would love to kill furies with you guys again. Come over to our Mumble for our meeting on Wednesday and we can work things out.

Tasorin #126294 09/10/14 01:36 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
not wanting to deal with bullshit and the drama llama

Optimist.

[Linked Image]
Sini #126297 09/10/14 02:17 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Sini

Optimist.

It's a game, therefore drama will be involved. No one ever gets along for very long.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #126299 09/10/14 02:39 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Zhou

Optimist.

It's a game, therefore drama will be involved. No one ever gets along for very long.

QFT

That is why we are focusing on Character progression, gear, gold and war assets. Our Mercantile efforts will be an out reach of our core goals. This way when the shit hits the fan and bitches start acting like bitches do, we won't really give two shits because we are the motherfucking Jolly Green Giants doing all the pooping on kids.

Than month two rolls, and everyone leaves the game.

Tasorin #126300 09/10/14 02:54 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Zhou

Optimist.

QFT

That is why we are focusing on Character progression, gear, gold and war assets. Our Mercantile efforts will be an out reach of our core goals. This way when the shit hits the fan and bitches start acting like bitches do, we won't really give two shits because we are the motherfucking Jolly Green Giants doing all the pooping on kids.

Than month two rolls, and everyone leaves the game.

Emotions run high in these games. Take Brommis for instance... he's the most feminine male I've ever met in a game. That and he wears watermelons in place of underwear.

Wolfgang #126304 09/10/14 03:36 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Say's the man with 22 Inch Moobs.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard