The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 52 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,835,691 Trump card
1,513,477 Picture Thread
580,609 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#125328 06/07/14 07:00 PM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 123
KGB Alumni
*****
KGB Alumni
*****
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 123
umm ya what the subject says, I need someone with 20K machining to craft me a buoyancy controller. I am working on building a Sub and right now the most daunting part is the 20K in machining to build the part. I have the mats for it, which is easier tbh than the needed proficiency. Anyways if anyone has the proficiency needed to craft the part and wouldn't mind logging in to craft it, I would be eternally grateful.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,475
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
***
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
***
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,475
That's extremely high, I know I don't have the required skill to help you there.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 123
KGB Alumni
*****
KGB Alumni
*****
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 123
Tact offered to level it for me. So he is about to open Tact's Reel Emporium. Should take about 2 weeks. :) Thanks Tact :)

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
Hehe +1 for Tact!


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1