KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
JetStar #121776 09/18/13 11:13 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Wow. Not wanting to sound too negative, but I'm glad I decided to wait to see how the game would be 6 months after release before trying to go in seriously. 5 months in and it's already open faction time.

Last edited by Arkh; 09/18/13 11:14 PM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
JetStar #121777 09/18/13 11:20 PM
Former Member
Former Member
Damn phone.. posted same shit twice..

Here is the deal imho. There are other games that have come out that people are exploring... no big deal... play them.. we are gamers... but we need a schedule for specific raid times or group pve times..
Everyone knows this game is bad ass... the game is fun.. there ARE a shit ton of new players in game.. there are things to do.. help get these new peoplr pvp ready.. help get go bags with nothing but top end gear... .. when i get back to states god damnit im going to dominate.. im going after those who think they are good and going to fuck them up ... and im going to so it with a fucking kgb tag over my head.

Last edited by agony; 09/18/13 11:35 PM.
Arkh #121778 09/19/13 04:40 AM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Wow. Not wanting to sound too negative, but I'm glad I decided to wait to see how the game would be 6 months after release before trying to go in seriously. 5 months in and it's already open faction time.

thats what happens when noone wants to plays the game anymore due to inactivity/lack of new content
and if i recall u didnt wait to play it you talked mad shit about it every chance you got without ever trying it

u needed a log in and win game was how i remember it something that took no effort
remember? not one that you actually had to play to have a decent character

Its past 6 mos old and beta players been here over a year.... it far outlasted any of kgbs recent factions.....which isnt saying much

Arkh #121780 09/19/13 10:56 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

The game was super fun for 6 months. Some of the most memorable times in a mmo for me. I'm sure I will be back when AV releases some more classes etc

[Linked Image]
Arkh #121782 09/19/13 01:07 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

I would say you missed out. DF2 was drastic improvement over DF1. Unfortunately it suffered from the same flaws.

Activity down across all clans, not just KGB. I think population crashed right after devs went on extended vacation. Last two weeks I don't even bother to recall to town to bank while harvesting until full, nobody even rolling harvesters.

[Linked Image]
JetStar #121784 09/19/13 02:53 PM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
DISCLAIMER: This is not me ripping on the game or faction but just reporting what I'm hearing.

The word I keep getting from the movers and shakers of the clans is that everyone is still pissed that the devs are pretty much doing more of the same. Especially now with the asian launch and all that jazz people still feel like it is an incomplete game and have finally had enough.

Couple that with GTA5 release and general game ADD and I think that about sums it up.

GW2 put out some pretty nice updates and I know many went to go check them out to get their quick fix for sieging play in.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
JetStar #121785 09/19/13 03:15 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
that sounds about right Donk, BF4 coming next month too, so that will be something to tinker with for casual play

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
DISCLAIMER: This is not me ripping on the game or faction but just reporting what I'm hearing.

The word I keep getting from the movers and shakers of the clans is that everyone is still pissed that the devs are pretty much doing more of the same. Especially now with the asian launch and all that jazz people still feel like it is an incomplete game and have finally had enough.

Couple that with GTA5 release and general game ADD and I think that about sums it up.

GW2 put out some pretty nice updates and I know many went to go check them out to get their quick fix for sieging play in.

their devs are shady sobs as well im still 100% convinced they deleted a siege we dropped cuz one of the devs is friends with the asshole leader of the clan we dropped on
no bullshit im convinced lost minions had help to get our seige deleted tyheir leader openly admitted it to several people.

the devs responces and their behavior where so suspect when i dealt with them on it in the end alot of the game died for me when that siege was deleted.... i had a fun few months since then but in the last month soo many people have stopped playing from sheer boredom it finally became very hard to logm in and play at all in the last 2 weeks sit there and be the only one online a lot...

the games incomplete and people have done it all at this point unfortunately untill the games complete it will stay that way and may forever due to losing their launch player base
we will see

JetStar #121793 09/19/13 05:58 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
AV is full of shit. I doubt I ever play a game made from this company ever again. They must not like money, because the game had so much potential but they just pissed it all away.

I'm still working like crazy, I had to even work last sunday. It doesn't look like it's going to get any better. I probably will play some BF4, how much will depend on how many hours I am working.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Morlander
and if i recall u didnt wait to play it you talked mad shit about it every chance you got without ever trying it

I tried it during beta (how would I know about the UI otherwise) and after being asked to, I abstained to post negative comments about the game.

Originally Posted By: Morlander
u needed a log in and win game was how i remember it something that took no effort
remember? not one that you actually had to play to have a decent character

I like PvP, not farming a character in a PvP game.
If my not shitty FPS skills mean for you that it would be a log to win game for me, thanks for the compliment.

But I'm gonna reiterate my view: all PvP skills and power should be available the moment you login (like in good FPS). The farming and effort part should be only about resources to craft your gear and controlling land, building fortresses, destroying other people shit.
I want to be able to give any item I busted my ass for to a friend trying the game 5 years after release and he being able to use it right the moment he logs in. Not after 1 month of grinding a toon.
I think there would be more effort to get on top when a group of newbz can gang up on you, kill you, use your gear to ambush your friends more effectively than when you have the "I played 1 year so I win" button.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard