KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Just a heads up. I have found zero motivation to log in more than a few minutes for the last 5 days I have been home. Considering calling it.

Will let you know if I decide to. I am going to try and re-energize this weekend perhaps, otherwise, I will decide what to do with my accounts.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
ok, have a great weekend

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Just a heads up. I have found zero motivation to log in more than a few minutes for the last 5 days I have been home. Considering calling it.

Will let you know if I decide to. I am going to try and re-energize this weekend perhaps, otherwise, I will decide what to do with my accounts.

You need a successful PVP run with the guys!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Vuldan Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Good Morning KGB,

I cancelled all four of my accounts this morning. I am about to hit the road on a 5 week back to back trip and based on the fact I have not logged in for more than 5 minuted in the two weeks I have been home, there is just no sense in paying for 4 accounts that are sitting idle.

I do not know if I will be back. I believe the new duelist may be cool as hell or further unbalance the glitch heavy pvp arena in which each new skill becomes the flavor of the month.

Yes, there have been some great additions, Darkfall remains the only full loot PvP viable game on the market and it is fun to play. I am just unfocused and not sure of what I can reasonably do right now, so easier to punch out for the foreseeable future and I will re-evaluate the game late October when I am home again for more than a minute. This is also the reason I am not gutting my accounts and selling everything off. I will consider whether to do that in late October depending on how things go.

I wish you the best in DFUW. I would love to be able to say I have the magic answer which will make it better for everyone, but I would only be rehashing argument that has been made before and went no where.

Regards
Vuldan

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Okies Vuldy, Even with how busy you are in RL, remember to stop n smell the flowers once in a while.

If you get removed from clan in game, it is just inactivity purge and you can get back in clan easily by hoping in TS or hit me up.

Will miss the jabs at your age and how your wrinkles are sexy.. and me batting my eyelashes at ya.

Take care old friend.
Val

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
We will be here if your situation changes.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter

Link Copied to Clipboard