The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vuldan Considering calling it DOA on Darkfall - 08/29/13 10:37 PM
Just a heads up. I have found zero motivation to log in more than a few minutes for the last 5 days I have been home. Considering calling it.

Will let you know if I decide to. I am going to try and re-energize this weekend perhaps, otherwise, I will decide what to do with my accounts.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Considering calling it DOA on Darkfall - 08/29/13 11:38 PM
ok, have a great weekend
Posted By: JetStar Re: Considering calling it DOA on Darkfall - 08/30/13 12:44 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Just a heads up. I have found zero motivation to log in more than a few minutes for the last 5 days I have been home. Considering calling it.

Will let you know if I decide to. I am going to try and re-energize this weekend perhaps, otherwise, I will decide what to do with my accounts.

You need a successful PVP run with the guys!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Considering calling it DOA on Darkfall - 09/07/13 02:05 PM
Good Morning KGB,

I cancelled all four of my accounts this morning. I am about to hit the road on a 5 week back to back trip and based on the fact I have not logged in for more than 5 minuted in the two weeks I have been home, there is just no sense in paying for 4 accounts that are sitting idle.

I do not know if I will be back. I believe the new duelist may be cool as hell or further unbalance the glitch heavy pvp arena in which each new skill becomes the flavor of the month.

Yes, there have been some great additions, Darkfall remains the only full loot PvP viable game on the market and it is fun to play. I am just unfocused and not sure of what I can reasonably do right now, so easier to punch out for the foreseeable future and I will re-evaluate the game late October when I am home again for more than a minute. This is also the reason I am not gutting my accounts and selling everything off. I will consider whether to do that in late October depending on how things go.

I wish you the best in DFUW. I would love to be able to say I have the magic answer which will make it better for everyone, but I would only be rehashing argument that has been made before and went no where.

Regards
Vuldan
Posted By: Valaria Re: Considering calling it DOA on Darkfall - 09/07/13 03:59 PM
Okies Vuldy, Even with how busy you are in RL, remember to stop n smell the flowers once in a while.

If you get removed from clan in game, it is just inactivity purge and you can get back in clan easily by hoping in TS or hit me up.

Will miss the jabs at your age and how your wrinkles are sexy.. and me batting my eyelashes at ya.

Take care old friend.
Val
Posted By: JetStar Re: Considering calling it DOA on Darkfall - 09/07/13 07:13 PM
We will be here if your situation changes.
© The KGB Oracle