KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 64 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 63 64
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Gun Murderer on Gun Control

Quote:
Here’s how the game works. Criminals manipulate people with clean records -- cash-strapped students, vulnerable women, drug addicts -- to buy guns for them in states with minimal oversight, like Virginia. The criminal transports the guns to New York, then resells them or trades them for drugs that he’ll take back to Virginia to sell. This was the hustle when I was out in the ‘90s. I’m sure some form of it still continues.

Engulfed in an orgy of violence, my last month of freedom was chaos. Home invasions, robberies, murder -- at the center of it all were guns: They would be disposed of, tossed after shoot-outs, then bought again. Easily. And I always bought new guns, so the notion that criminals just use stolen guns, acquired from a neighborhood burglar, is absurd. (The paper trail may suggest that, because the people making straw purchases also file false reports claiming the guns stolen.) Like most criminals, I created an extraordinary demand for the gun sector.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Well, I'm sold. I for one always take advice from people who so clearly have a good bead on life. And, who has a better choice making paradigm than an inmate? If you can't trust a murdering drug dealer, who can you trust?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
If you can't trust murdering drug dealer to know a thing or two about murdering, surely you can trust NRA ideologues to know better?

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Not sure why this topic is still ongoing.

http://www.thepolemicist.net/2013/01/the-rifle-on-wall-left-argument-for-gun.html

This is still really the only thing that needs be said on the topic.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
This topic is still going because US has a serious problem with gun violence and basic steps to mitigate it are not done.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

You should go look at the results in Australia

Gun violence rising there despite all the laws and bans.

You are correct that basic steps to mitigate it are not done - the thing you willfully ignore, is that none of those aforementioned basic steps have anything to do with laws regarding guns themselves. Which do exactly jack and shit.

I mean seriously, if you think the inner city drug war frontlines where most of the gun violence occurs is going to be somehow mitigated because lawful owners get databased or insured or wtf ever I also have a piece of a famous bridge to sell you.

The actual areas that suffer the most gun violence have the strictest anti gun laws. To no effect. Its pure fantasy to think that infringing on the right of the rest of the country to be armed is going to alter that. So what if internal supply would become somewhat more constrained? If that is even possible, it just means more guns would be illegally imported alongside all the illegal drugs and illegal humans.

Sure, the street value of weapons might go up a little. Im sure the fact that illegal weapons cost a little bit more is going to make a huuuge difference. /sarcasm

That there are still people who buy into the vague and facile emotional arguments regarding guns never ceases to amaze me. All they are doing is standing shoulder to shoulder with the fascists and corporatists in their quest to disempower the citizenry in favor of big govt and big money.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Whats even funnier is its apparent that guy was only even there in the first place because of the glorification the leftist media has heaped on people who shoot up schools. If it furthers the political agenda, they have no qualms about heaping attention and adulation on pretty much anyone. "Please, go commit an atrocity - we will feature you every night for a month, make sure everyone knows exactly who you were, incessantly speculate on every facet of your existence and shift blame from you to those who dare prattle on about rights."

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Nice work finding a single anecdote of a person able to talk down a nutbag with a gun.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 58 of 64 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard