KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aby
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,005,827 Trump card
1,337,549 Picture Thread
477,213 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
As a low level and casual play member I appreciated opportunity to be included in the war effort (various ele groups) this weekend. Can we do more of this?

[Linked Image]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Yes sini, this should be a regular spawn that KGB frequent for helping the war machine.

We burned through everything that came in over the weekend, Still working towards our goal. This goal will always need filling. Every siege we take spikes to or every outting to blow things up... The skinnings from the Earth Ele camp are essential to the guild bank being prepared when we need it to be.

I know doing the same camp day after day gets boring, so Try to change things up a bit and ask around if People know of other camps that give skinnings and items the guild bank needs, or that you yourself need.

Great job over the weekend farming and Thank you to all that helped out! It takes a load off my shoulders when preparing to craft for sieges and destruction.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Can we get a list of camps that drop/skin for things the Warchest need for an easy reference?

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
We really need to have some scouting groups going at these camps as well to avoid the costly wipes we experienced over the weekend.

I did enjoy being out there earning both prowess and guild resources at the same time!

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Purgatory
Can we get a list of camps that drop/skin for things the Warchest need for an easy reference?

I dont know mob spawns well enough as I am always on a node or a crafting machine.. this is something you guys would need to compile from knowledge in game or from those that have been playing. I am not aware of a website that would inform you of what skins for what or drops certain things.

Link to the post about what the guild bank will always need

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard